Welcome FinYorker to FCBO!

Hi everybody, I’m a mopar fan from freezing cold Finland. I got my first classic mopar 3 years ago, from New Jersey from first owner after he passed away. My car is -71 New Yorker 4d hardtop, in it’s original condition.

On below is a video of me trying to handle that massive amount of iron on icy pavement

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome. Nice car! Thanks for saving it; it would only have been destined for destruction here in the United States

Welcome.

Well, you obviously need a studded set of Michelin Whitewalls. Size 235/75-15.
I hope I would get whitewall winter tires, but here in Finland only whitewall option we have is those slippery Nankang TourSport M+S. Right now we have 0 fahrenheits outside and roads are nice and dry, so I can take my beautiful old lady outside :D

I hope I would get whitewall winter tires, but here in Finland only whitewall option we have is those slippery Nankang TourSport M+S...

I’m well aware of that. My comment was meant to be taken as irony. The days you could go to a tire dealer and buy or order a set of Michelin Whitewalls to a C-body are long gone. I suppose they were discontinued in the early years of 2000’s. Mitsubishi Pajero used the same size, and used to come with whitewalls.

If you really want a set of narrow band (3/4”) whitewalls with studs, I suppose the only way to get a set would be by ordering a set from Diamond Back Tires in South Carolina:
Contact Us | Diamond Back Classic White Wall Tires - Vintage Tires - Redline & Redline Radial Tires for Antique and Classic Cars
You would have to send them a set of say, studded Hakka Green tires, to work on. It will cost some, of course.

Back