Welcome GangstaG to FCBO!

Where's my shirt that says, "People like you are the reason people like me need medication!"
Let's play, Bling & Pimp my ride!

Please sell the car to someone who appreciates it. I understand you're trying to make something that you think is cool but in the process, you're irreversibly destroying a classic car. That's NOT cool

GangstaG:
This is not a forum filled with guys who have old Chryslers because they couldn't afford anything else, or because they found a cheap ride, and now need help figuring out how to keep these old things running.
This is a community of guys who truly love and appreciate these cars and absolutely HATE seeing them destroyed. You've stumbled upon one which appears to be a low mileage good condition survivor - which many guys here spend years looking and hoping to find.
If you're still determined to destroy this classic car, you should probably find another forum to help you do so.
I venture to guess you could list that car for sale here and on eBay and easily make a lot more than you paid - this giving you the money to buy a beater that's already been altered far from original, as well as extra money to pay for your modification plans.
Either way - good luck. But please don't come in here showing us pics of how you've destroyed something we all appreciate.

Back