Welcome, JMC85284

Yep that's me and thanks. I basically violated every "rule" that I set for myself over the years about buying vehicles, but this was one of those times that I just knew that I'd seriously regret letting it get away for a few thousand bucks.

Looking forward to being another good caretaker for this fabulous machine - it's had some excellent owner/stewards previously and I hope to live up to the standards they've set.

Yep that's me and thanks. I basically violated every "rule" that I set for myself over the years about buying vehicles, but this was one of those times that I just knew that I'd seriously regret letting it get away for a few thousand bucks.

Looking forward to being another good caretaker for this fabulous machine - it's had some excellent owner/stewards previously and I hope to live up to the standards they've set.

@JMC85284 here´s the thread about your new acquisition Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

some helpful lecture here 1973 (Chrysler) Imperial Home Page

and here Mopar Fuselage Styled Full Size Cars if you follow the Imperial script at the very top of the website and then select 1973

Back