Welcome, marnaw

Hello Folks!I want to welcome you all and present myself. I live in Poland and I'm cardiac surgeon. And of course I love American classic V-8s'. I'm new to C-body world. I own 69 Imperial Le Barone (this is the one from profile photo). I acquired this great land yacht form old Gentleman form Michigan, who also had magnificent collection of Lincolns, and wanted to sell his collection, since he is 88yo. She was stored in a barn for almost 40 years, randomly driven. So I think it's in a quite good condition as for sitting for such a long time.I want to restore my gas-guzzler to its glory. It's so huge and I love her so much.
Since I'm a newbie in C-body stuff, I will probably rely on your knowledge. I can only present you the photos from restoration process...Thank you and have a nice day!

Hello Folks!I want to welcome you all and present myself. I live in Poland and I'm cardiac surgeon. And of course I love American classic V-8s'. I'm new to C-body world. I own 69 Imperial Le Barone (this is the one from profile photo). I acquired this great land yacht form old Gentleman form Michigan, who also had magnificent collection of Lincolns, and wanted to sell his collection, since he is 88yo. She was stored in a barn for almost 40 years, randomly driven. So I think it's in a quite good condition as for sitting for such a long time.I want to restore my gas-guzzler to its glory. It's so huge and I love her so much.
Since I'm a newbie in C-body stuff, I will probably rely on your knowledge. I can only present you the photos from restoration process...Thank you and have a nice day!
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! How long ago did you buy your Imperial?

Back