Welcome OnlineShoplifter to FCBO!

Love C-Bodies and have come across a bunch in my travels. Potentially buying a 61 Imperial and will be looking for assistance on working on it if I get it.

Also curious about pricing, I only have two photos of it at the moment but I will be getting more this weekend hopefully.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Welcome! The Imp will be a beast of a car if you decide to pull the trigger:thumbsup:

Well, these pictures have convinced me to strike Utah off the map of places to live. That thick white dust is no fun.

Welcome!

What´s the story of that 73 Imp on your avatar pic?

Welcome!

What´s the story of that 73 Imp on your avatar pic?
I took that photo 2 years ago while I was at college in Missouri. I'll be back at school in August. It was sitting outside a small shop off the road North of Lebanon MO on highway 5. I have more photos if you are interested

Well, these pictures have convinced me to strike Utah off the map of places to live. That thick white dust is no fun.
Haha yeah, this was in a private yard with about 700 cars. The gebtlgent called me halfway into my 1.5 hour drive to the yard and said he hopes I brought my snowshoes cause there's 2 feet of snow. Of course I didn't have them but I trekked through anyway.

I'm in central Utah and did not experience any bad snow, it's mostly northern or by the Mountains.

Hello from Minnesota. What type of photography do you prefer? Rock enthusiast? Geology or Skynrd?

Hello from Minnesota. What type of photography do you prefer? Rock enthusiast? Geology or Skynrd?
I've been doing classic car photography for 7 years now! I am studying Mining Engineering in College but I a sucker for classic Rock aswell (Skynard, Judas Priest, etc)

Welcome. That '61 (LeBaron?) looks solid. Did you take any photos of other C-Bodies/Imperials on the property?

Back