Welcome Patinad70Polara to FCBO!

Didn’t know it was going to add a post when I update my profile lol. Here she is. Just got it running the other day going to fix the alternator charge problem tonight, and the new radiators coming in tomorrow. Hope you guys like it!

F58B0CAA-9C2D-429B-BA13-E6FBC334DFF0.jpeg

4C01ACA3-F863-4508-97A2-347A61E567D6.jpeg

Thanks for the pics. Are you going to keep the patina? Either way nice to see another one back on the road and getting some love.

Love it, @Patinad70Polara. There are a number of C-body members from Indiana. I might join @david hill and take a '70 Polara 'vert to a show in Indianapolis on October 9 -- any chance you might make it there?

PS: if you have a chance to post more pics (interior, engine bay, trunk, and the fender tag), we'd love to see them. If you need parts for a '70 Polara, @71Polara383 (based in Rockford, IL) is your guy. He has been helping me with my cars for a couple of years, and what he does not have in hand he is very good at finding.

Last edited:
Love it, @Patinad70Polara. There are a number of C-body members from Indiana. I might join @david hill and take a '70 Polara 'vert to a show in Indianapolis on October 9 -- any chance you might make it there?

PS: if you have a chance to post more pics (interior, engine bay, trunk, and the fender tag), we'd love to see them. If you need parts for a '70 Polara, @71Polara383 (based in Rockford, IL) is your guy. He has been helping me with my cars for a couple of years, and what he is very good at finding.
I’d love to see the car but I’m a 2 hour drive from Indy. I don’t know if I’d be willing to trust everyone else on the roadway on my way over. Also I think I have a car show that weekend about 15min from my house.

I’d love to see the car but I’m a 2 hour drive from Indy. I don’t know if I’d be willing to trust everyone else on the roadway on my way over. Also I think I have a car show that weekend about 15min from my house.

1st, you can't worry about everyone else. 95% of all traffic accidents are within 1 mile of home.

2nd, The fun is the drive, not the parking at the show.perhaps you've heard " its the journey not the Destination "? Let that sink in.

33549.jpg

Back