Welcome PH27L7 to FCBO!

Welcome from Bethel Park PA. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your car sometime this cruise season. What part of the 'Burgh are you from?

Welcome from Bethel Park PA. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your car sometime this cruise season. What part of the 'Burgh are you from?
Thanks! Located in West View, north of city. Have gone to a few cruises in your area (Mineral Beach?) but not lately as traffic is a real headache. Regularly go to the one in Cranberry (Victory church) & misc smaller local ones. I'm usually not one to sit around much & spend most time looking at other people's stuff & & BSing with owners. I also sometimes go to the cars & coffee thing in Warrendale but that's more geared to the late model Ferrari & gold chain crowd which is not exactly me.

Been looking at other people's stuff here & there are a lot of sweet cars. Some really nice 67-68 Furys (including yours), an awesome blue 6-pack '70, and a couple of superb blue '68 300's come to mind.

To me a L-Code 440 4-speed convertible Fury is up there with a V-Code 70 Sport Fury GT. Pretty much the ultimate C Body. Your car only has the single rod from the inner fender to the firewall, I've been trying to get down when this started on the production line. 68s had two to three bars and I've seen some 67s without them.

Thanks! Located in West View, north of city. Have gone to a few cruises in your area (Mineral Beach?) but not lately as traffic is a real headache. Regularly go to the one in Cranberry (Victory church) & misc smaller local ones. I'm usually not one to sit around much & spend most time looking at other people's stuff & & BSing with owners. I also sometimes go to the cars & coffee thing in Warrendale but that's more geared to the late model Ferrari & gold chain crowd which is not exactly me.

Been looking at other people's stuff here & there are a lot of sweet cars. Some really nice 67-68 Furys (including yours), an awesome blue 6-pack '70, and a couple of superb blue '68 300's come to mind.
Hope to see you at Victory Church. I won't have my Fury done this summer but my wife and I will bring her Scat Pack.

To me a L-Code 440 4-speed convertible Fury is up there with a V-Code 70 Sport Fury GT. Pretty much the ultimate C Body. Your car only has the single rod from the inner fender to the firewall, I've been trying to get down when this started on the production line. 68s had two to three bars and I've seen some 67s without them.
Thanks! There are actually 2 rods, the 2nd one you can only partially see in pic. Not sure what the criteria for using is, maybe just certain convertibles? Parts book may say but I never bothered looking. Regardless there's still a decent amount of cowl shake which may be aggravated by the stiff (for a C-body) suspension.

Back