Welcome Pixel to FCBO!

Pixel

Reaction score
Hello to all of you, I am Pixel and I am from Germany. I have always been fascinated by American cars and this year I bought my first American V8.

I bought it in Holland from a dealer and had it shipped to Germany.

Now I'm also looking for the contact to the seller in the U.S. maybe also to the first owner that would be really great.
Because I would like to know the history of this beautiful "Owl Eyes" Fury. The coolest would also be pictures from the past of this car. From the 70s or 80s. Nice snapshots from the golden gate bridge or what ever.

The car is already known here by some people because the original ebay ad was posted here. 1972 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe Sky Blue. Which is unfortunately no longer available. But the creator of the thread has fortunately copied everything here in the forum. Many thanks for that.

And also many thanks to the person who sent me the link to the post here in the forum on Facebook. Thank you very much.

Best regards Pixel

Last edited:
Welcome! While we eagerly await more pics from you, having the VIN and fender tag might help track the time over time. I don't know if you are OK posting them here (they were not in the eBay ad, so there is no pressure and the decision is yours :) ). I suspect that the family of the original owner (

Meanwhile, for interested folks, here is when this HB1 Fury first popped up in March of this year:

NOT MINE - NOT MINE

The car then popped up in May:

NOT MINE - 1972 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe - $12,500 - El Cerrito, California

Next it was on eBay, then off to Holland -- to a dealer from whom you bought it, as described in the above thread.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. The First link, I dont see it before. At this pics have the car the original blue plates *love* and the car parked in the first owner garage.

If I lived in America, I would go to San Francisco and visit the first owner. Maybe he would also be interested in where the Fury has ended up now. And maybe he would be able to give me some information and as I said pictures from the earlier times.

With the VIN I can think about it again. I have already found out some information about the number. I am also looking for matching color floor mats. Here the VIN says that I have the dark Blue. But to me it looks like the medium blue. I don't think the interior has been redone before though....

Greetings Pixel

@ayilar

On my Bodyplate is also stamped "B8"
It's mean also dark blue.

This Screenshots are from rockauto
42607494wi.jpg

42607494wi.jpg

I think the dark blue are to dark for my interior?
42607502nn.jpg

Last edited:
Back