Welcome T-revorNobody to FCBO!

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m a 17-year-old art/theatre nerd. I’ve been a car enthusiast since I was born, and from just watching movies and videos of cars and working on my dad’s land cruiser while growing up this interest has just grown. I decided to join the community mainly looking for all the info and help I can get in finding a 1969 Polara Wagon, which I have sought after ever since I saw one when I was 13, in the back lot of a movie studio. It was a green wagon with the Super-Lite grille with a 440 which I could see through its bent hood, and even though it just sat there gathering dust, it just had this menacing presence that just made the brand new, for the time, S-class parked next to it look almost mundane…anyway I don’t know whatever happened to that car…but I need one in my life…that I can afford…as my daily driver after I get my license next year, which I think will just be a marvel in a sea of blech full of Priuses and Corollas that fill most parking lots, especially in art colleges. Also, I’ll gain a lot of knowledge of Mopars in the meanwhile.

Oh, and what are my chances? As I’ve heard they’re pretty rare…

Hello,

I’m a 17-year-old art/theatre nerd. I’ve been a car enthusiast since I was born, and from just watching movies and videos of cars and working on my dad’s land cruiser while growing up this interest has just grown. I decided to join the community mainly looking for all the info and help I can get in finding a 1969 Polara Wagon, which I have sought after ever since I saw one when I was 13, in the back lot of a movie studio. It was a green wagon with the Super-Lite grille with a 440 which I could see through its bent hood, and even though it just sat there gathering dust, it just had this menacing presence that just made the brand new, for the time, S-class parked next to it look almost mundane…anyway I don’t know whatever happened to that car…but I need one in my life…that I can afford…as my daily driver after I get my license next year, which I think will just be a marvel in a sea of blech full of Priuses and Corollas that fill most parking lots, especially in art colleges. Also, I’ll gain a lot of knowledge of Mopars in the meanwhile.

Oh, and what are my chances? As I’ve heard they’re pretty rare…

Welcome

Welcome Aboard,
This is a great site with a lot of great people.... You will be glad that you are part of the community...
I bought my first car -- a 1969 Olds 98 -- my every day driver when I was 15....
And my first collectable -- a 1957 DeSoto -- when I was 17....
So, you are on the right path !!!!! Still have the DeSoto (and 3 more 1957s and a 1955....)

Back