Welcome, Tizz78

Thanks for the warm welcome! My C-body is a PP1 red 67 Fury III 2dr. Hardtop. My first car, my first love (don't tell my wife) lol. Had her for 30 years, finally getting to put some time into it! Sure wish parts were more readily available as they are for my 69 Charger!!

Welcome from Indy. Please post a photo of your C Body. If you are not aware the 28th Annual Chrysler Proformance and Trade Show is coming up March 3rd & 4th. Lots of swap meet vendors there.

20230209_232123.jpg

Mr. Hill,

Thanks for the info! I will see if I can sneak out this weekend and pay it a visit! In my recent experience the shows have been a bit of a bust, as online has almost made them extinct like the dino's. Here are a couple pic's of mine. It's still a work in progress, and the hood scoop was covering a dual 4 setup I recently removed due to drivability issues. Switched back to the single 750 Holley for now. She was born a 318 car, but when we rescued her the small block wasn't too healthy. I traded a Holley 600 to a friend in high school for the 383 that's in it now. Did a refresh a loong time ago but still rocking the Mopar 484 cam and 516 heads lol. Currently working on the weatherstripping, trying to locate the quarter glass vertical seals.. Every seller states they're the VS7-A FL, but they're missing a lip. Those do fit the rear glass out of the 67 Sport I parted out however... LOL

Edit: To keep from making several posts... I forgot to mention the drivetrain. Back in high school I swapped out the 8.75 with a 9.25 sure grip and installed 3.91 gears. A few years after graduation I removed the 727 in favor of a Richmond 6 speed and Lakewood bellhousing. It was during this timeframe when I had installed the Weiand dual 4's with Holley 600's as well. She's a LOT of fun if you can keep her straight. I'm hoping to get a Holley Sniper setup and front disc brakes on within the year, but we all know how time and money works. She could really use a paint job, but that's a bit down the road sadly. It's so much easier to put on go-fast parts than body work!

Fury1.jpg

Fury.jpg

Last edited:
Also, there's a lot of clutter there.. It's the welding lab in the High School in which I teach.. Welding.. lol

Mr. Hill,

Thanks for the info! I will see if I can sneak out this weekend and pay it a visit! In my recent experience the shows have been a bit of a bust, as online has almost made them extinct like the dino's. Here are a couple pic's of mine. It's still a work in progress, and the hood scoop was covering a dual 4 setup I recently removed due to drivability issues. Switched back to the single 750 Holley for now. She was born a 318 car, but when we rescued her the small block wasn't too healthy. I traded a Holley 600 to a friend in high school for the 383 that's in it now. Did a refresh a loong time ago but still rocking the Mopar 484 cam and 516 heads lol. Currently working on the weatherstripping, trying to locate the quarter glass vertical seals.. Every seller states they're the VS7-A FL, but they're missing a lip. Those do fit the rear glass out of the 67 Sport I parted out however... LOL

Edit: To keep from making several posts... I forgot to mention the drivetrain. Back in high school I swapped out the 8.75 with a 9.25 sure grip and installed 3.91 gears. A few years after graduation I removed the 727 in favor of a Richmond 6 speed and Lakewood bellhousing. It was during this timeframe when I had installed the Weiand dual 4's with Holley 600's as well. She's a LOT of fun if you can keep her straight. I'm hoping to get a Holley Sniper setup and front disc brakes on within the year, but we all know how time and money works. She could really use a paint job, but that's a bit down the road sadly. It's so much easier to put on go-fast parts than body work!

View attachment 584446

View attachment 584447
Quarter Window seals are available from Detroit Muscle Technologies, they should have a booth at the Chrysler Performance Show Saturday. That would be an excellent opportunity to confirm availability and take them a sample for comparison.

Yeah, I contacted them a bit ago. They referred me to Steele, which said they had no clue. LOL go figure. Nothing interchanges to my #'s 2482228 and 2482229. It's oblivious to everyone apparently. Every place swears they're VS7-A FL, but again, they're missing a retaining lip for the inside and interferes with the chrome mounting screws. If I can get there then I will take one of my old ones, but as of yet it seems nobody knows.... /shrug

Sure looks like the same seals that would fit the 300 and other non-fastback/sport tops from what I've seen but just unable to locate... Thanks for the suggestion!

Welcome from Hammond, good to see you on board. Many of us have ways of finding parts, so just ask for help. I will warn you, we are all picture junkies on this site. I am normally down in Indy once a month, (in laws). Maybe we can do a meetup.

Welcome!
I'm on the northside of Indy.

I'll be wandering the swapmeet this weekend, send me a PM if you would like to meet there for a hello.

Last edited:
Back