Welcome, trifury68

Join me in welcoming @trifury68 to FCBO.
Thanks for the intro. New to any forums, really motivated to start getting this old ride in great shape. The pic on my avatar is 20 years old and many kids and hours at work in the past, I wish it looked that good now but it will.

This is my first car, Grandpa pulled up in it (had never seen it before) and took me for a ride. Pulled back into our house and he asked if I wanted it. He got it from my great aunt who was 103 when her husband died. I was 15! I couldn't believe it and yet, 32 years later, I still have it. 32k miles when I got it, has 59k now. I'm the second owner, great uncle bought it (I have ALL the paperwork, including every oil change he did at the dealerships).

1968 Plymouth Sport Fury fast top. 383 Commando with the original 2bbl carb. All original except a cheap tape deck, some 6x9s in the back, rear air suspension and dual'd off exhaust.

Anxious to start reading all the posts and getting spun up on next steps to get this thing running right.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome! Look forward to your photos and the story as you progress through the restoration.

Welcome from North Dakota
It is nice to know the history, and it is that much better when it is yours.
I still have the ‘68 Polara dad brought home in 1970. Learned to drive in it at an early age and became mine at 16.

Back