What are these off ?

In my opinion, the last of the good looking and desirable Mopar's produced.

I drove my black '82 Mirada for 7-8 years and it was a great car, and also drove this Cordoba, until an A-frame/ sub-frame issue. I do admire this body style, but do like the older Cordoba, Magnum etc, a bit more.

. 83 Cordoba.jpg

83 Cordoba.jpg

They're all big......even the e-body I could stretch my legs out in. Not much on trunk space or rear seat room. Bought a Mirada and sold the Challenger after that I was hooked.

They're all big......even the e-body I could stretch my legs out in. Not much on trunk space or rear seat room. Bought a Mirada and sold the Challenger after that I was hooked.

They were a great highway car. I drove mine out to Oceanside California to spend a week with friends that were in the Marines (29 Palms), the best milage I got with it was 26.4. I like the red interior on yours, that was my only gripe with my car was the tan interior, even though it was leather.

I didn't have my van very long, but did take it on one about 1100 mile trip and really liked it. It was a Waldoch conversion and quite nice on the inside.

92 Dodge 250.jpg92 Ram (7).JPG.
92 Dodge Ram 250.jpg.
92 Ram (15).JPG

92 Dodge 250.jpg

92 Ram (7).JPG

92 Ram (15).JPG

92 Dodge Ram 250.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't have my van very long, but did take it on one about 1100 mile trip and really liked it. It was a Waldoch conversion and quite nice on the inside.

View attachment 4580View attachment 4581.
View attachment 4584.
View attachment 4582

If you guys didn't know...I'm a traveler. I just love these pictures and the backgrounds are always amazing! I always wonder where is that location? I rarely fly any more. I prefer to drive and see this beautiful country...land of the free...home of the brave!

Has2be, nice van, looks sharp. I hated our 93', only had it a year. As soon as we found out we were expecting our fifth child we traded it on the 97'. I loved that van, never took care of a car as much as that one. Had it to Auburn Indiana once and to the Mopar Nationals twice.

Back