What are these off ?

Airstream

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
what Car are these rims off? The guys selling them doesn't know 100% but think it form 60s-70s Mopar.

Thanks.

zzzzzzz.jpg

They don't look familiar, maybe they're aftermarket. What diameter is the bolt pattern?

wheels

Hi Guys.
what Car are these rims off? The guys selling them doesn't know 100% but think it form 60s-70s Mopar.

Thanks.

I seem to remember those wheels on Lincoln Town Cars from the mid 80's There is a center cap that goes with them
lincoln-town-car-1989-01.jpg

Good one! So all the brain cells aren't dead yet. Good for you.
FWIW, they are 5 X 4 1/2 bolt pattern like the Mopars.

I disagree...look at the center caps...totally different. My first inpression was a late 70's cordoba, or even a mirada?

Can you pop them off and look for a Pentastar or something?

The Lincoln wheel is an aluminum wheel and the spokes are concave.

My '82 Mirada CMX had a spare that looked like the wheel that you pictured and I believe it was one of the original wheels to the car. It was a steel wheel with a heavy moulded plastic/rubber center on the outside of the wheel.

I thought the Diplomats Miradas and rear wheel drive cars of the 80's had something like these but I cant find an image on google.

There was a rim, I believe on late Cordoba/Magnums, that had that turbine style, but it was a plastic type material adhered to a steel rim. Believe they are quite rare due to the dis-similar materials seperating.

Those Cordoba's are nice looking cars too! I liked the Dodge Magnums also.

Those Cordoba's are nice looking cars too! I liked the Dodge Magnums also.

My sister had a 77, 400-4, dark blue with a light blue partial vinyl roof and interior. Very nice car, but it wouldnt spin the rear tires , I had little interest.

If you like the turbine style wheel consider the Ramcharger turbines. A set I found on Kijiji will be going on the Monaco this fall...
ALY01174U.jpg

ALY01174U.jpg

My sister had a 77, 400-4, dark blue with a light blue partial vinyl roof and interior. Very nice car, but it wouldnt spin the rear tires , I had little interest.

In my opinion, the last of the good looking and desirable Mopar's produced.

been away for afew days. yep look like them wheels on the car.
What do you think about them on the Newport they are 15"
maybe alble to get them for $150 + postage with tyres.

Those are really heavy, and I actually pitched mine into the trunk of another car that I parted out. The tires could also be quite weather checked and not show it in the pictures.

I think the road wheels on your car would be my choice hands down.

Back