What are you working on today??

Stormrider

Reaction score
Whats the deal with
Mopar Performance Steel Shim Head Gasket Set
Item #: MOPP4286754
out of stock everywhere
Working on fixing a broken exhaust stud that I barely touched and it snapped, looks like the head will have to come off and cannot find these gaskets in stock.
Mr Gasket 1135 have some complaints of having a coating on them that's uneven.

sixpkrt

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Maintenance on the daily driver. Waiting on new coil packs and plugs.
5_1_21 300 oil change2.jpg
5_1_21 300 oil change.jpg

HWYCRZR

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last night rear brake pads on my daughters car. Today oil change and rear brake pads and rotors on my sons Sonata.
Wasn’t in my plans for the weekend, but behind me now.

RGORHAM29

Reaction score
Neighborhood effort removing some large old maples fallen in elderly neighbor yard from Friday’s wind storm. Poor guy just put up a fence around the garden and trees destroyed it. He was out there with an old hand saw. We had trees cut up and removed in 2.5 hrs yesterday. Fence replaced/repaired today. Now....having an iced coffee.

Barry S

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Neighborhood effort removing some large old maples fallen in elderly neighbor yard from Friday’s wind storm. Poor guy just put up a fence around the garden and trees destroyed it. He was out there with an old hand saw. We had trees cut up and removed in 2.5 hrs yesterday. Fence replaced/repaired today. Now....having an iced coffee.
This is freakin awesome!! Major kudos to you and the rest of those who pitched in!

RGORHAM29

Reaction score
This is freakin awesome!! Major kudos to you and the rest of those who pitched in!

thanks. Good bunch of guys on the street. Fortunate are all pretty handy and help each other out. Our wives kept his wife in good hands.....and having some chainsaws and trailers makes the task easier. Fortunate he doesn’t plant his tomatoes until May.

65sporty

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Maybe some hungry rat has been there...:rolleyes:

Something Bigger Ground Hog
One would think when they chewed through the fuel line and got fuel they would have been deterred from chewing it further???? Worst rodent damage I have seen. I did have a Chevy Venture van once that had the rear plug wires chewed off also.

sixpkrt

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Added some solar lighting to the deck.
Solar lights2.jpg
Solar lights1.jpg

DuaneBallard

Reaction score
I spent a few hours messing with one of the door panels in my 66 300. It's starting to look like something again.
InShot_20210504_205322304.jpg