What tailgate Glass is the correct for 72 Monaco Station Wagon?

SwissABC

Reaction score
Update: Found the answer and buyed the tailgate glass. Thank you very much for your help! Isabel

Hello together, I need help. My new 72 Monaco Station Wagon have NO Tailgate Glass. I can not take a look what one would be correct.
There is a glass, the seller write it fits 72 73 Plymouth Fury Suburbans and Chrysler T&C. Not sure about Dodge Wagons. I have a Body manual for 72 Monaco Polara and the picture shows other holes in the glass. Have someone a partnumber for the 72 Monaco tailgate glass?? As the seller have this NOS with number. It is not cheap so I must really be sure if it would fit or not. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks. Isabel Photos of the tinted and of the clear (same type) glass from the seller and a photo of my body manual.

Clear B4771 3500297 NAGS.jpg

Tailgate Glass DB4771 tinted 1.jpg

tailgate glass installation 72 monaco.jpg

Last edited:
An independent auto glass store should be able to look up the NAG # for the Monaco and compare it to the Plymouth and Chrysler.

Kevin

Hello Kevin, thank you, I asked just Arizona Classics and they do not deal with rear glasses but wrote that DB4771 with 10 holes would probably be the right one, another one is DB4241 with 5 holes but I try the one with 10 holes what is the one the seller on ebay sells :) No risk no fun? Stay healthy and thank you for the idea. Isabel

All three are the same in 72.

Hi, thank you very much for the picture! That is fine... I did think so but if a glass cost is high, I want to be sure. Now I buyed the tinted glass and it goes to Texas where my Monaco is for now. October the Monaco shall be shipped and when she arrive in Switzerland in November, it would be like already Christmas! There are a lot of parcels in the Station Wagon :)

Thank you all for great help! Isabel

Back