What's it worth?

Something does not smell right here. Super clean 64 with less then, 50k on it?

At present, anyway.
Still no bids. it's not getting many page views as well. I'd really like the car, but I have nowhere to put it at the moment & can't decide what it's worth to me. I seem to suffer from this incurable affliction of wanting another car. That's fine but somewhere you have to sell one, or so I am told :). Maybe the better question on this car, is what do YOU think you could sell the car for? That's probably a closer to what it's really worth. Nothing splashes the cold water of realization on your face like actually selling a car.

All the page views are me. I'm seriously considering this one.

It may be a gem but I would check it out very carefully first. If it turns out to be a gem....offer him $5k and work up from there.

Who here is in Tampa? I think Zac is in Jacksonville if I recall correctly.

Jacksonville is 3-1/2 hours away.
I'm two hours from Tampa but I ain't driving there. I don't leave my town if I don't have to. 15 minutes is about my limit now....

Jacksonville is 3-1/2 hours away.
I'm two hours from Tampa but I ain't driving there. I don't leave my town if I don't have to. 15 minutes is about my limit now....
The sheriff is waiting at the Fumbuck line anyway....

Nice custom battery hold down!

One thing that caught my eye... I don't think he can refuse to take paypal for the balance after the deposit. I understand he doesn't want to pay the fee... but I think ebay rules don't allow that.

eBay requires all sellers listing on eBay to offer PayPal in their listings with the exception of listings in the following categories: cars, motorcycles, aircraft, boats, caravans, trailers, trucks (commercials), services and residential property.

Stormer it's a cool old car. My wife would be delighted if you bought it instead of me, lol. I just checked, & the car has already been ran thru ebay at least one other time at the same price with no bids. Not that it matters any. I think the price is optimistic now, at least if I was trying to sell it. I have no place to put it inside anyways & don't want another lift. Hopefully you do buy it, or someone that posts on this site. I do accept finder's fees however :).

Back