For Sale White 1972 Imperial 2dr Coupe $14K FB Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Skool...i've been peppering her with requests all day.:rofl:
20180804_155627.jpg

Any guess on that interior color? Looks dark gold to me but I'm not so sure about it

seller Samantha finally gets me her contact: 225-567-2550

I'm chasing a Y-6 4 door right now...But, I might get some more pics from her on this coupe...would love a side shot both sides and an Engine pic and better interior pics, etc...

If anybody gets through to this very seller it will be an effin' miracle...it would be easier to find an albino giraffe in my front yard than for her to pick up your call...freakin' mailbox is full now.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I'm turning into Oliver.

I want a coupe, but this one is a little too far away. I'm willing to spend this kind of money, but not without seeing it in person. And I can't run down there right now. Plus the seller seems to be a flake. This car looks a lot like a car that I dropped everything to blast down to Illinois to look at a few years ago. That car looked good in the pictures, but was pretty rough up close.

I want a coupe, but this one is a little too far away. I'm willing to spend this kind of money, but not without seeing it in person. And I can't run down there right now. Plus the seller seems to be a flake. This car looks a lot like a car that I dropped everything to blast down to Illinois to look at a few years ago. That car looked good in the pictures, but was pretty rough up close.
I usually am relentless about getting more info...But, this seller gave me too many red flags with inability to communicate from the get go. I lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back