Will It Run 1972 Fury III

Mason66

Reaction score
Hello friends, I thought you guys would like to see a 1972 Fury III get back on the road.

Weird Beard is getting his car going again after sitting for 10 years.

I love these big Fury's with covered headlights.

The video is here on You Tube

Had a 72 Fury III years ago in the 1980's and it started my love for C bodies. Drove it from San Antonio TX to Boston MA many times. What a car she was. All the Best on your project!

Had a 72 Fury III years ago in the 1980's and it started my love for C bodies. Drove it from San Antonio TX to Boston MA many times. What a car she was. All the Best on your project!
It is not my project but Weird Beard is a good guy and it is an entertaining video.

I stand corrected ,,thanks for posting.

I caught the roof patch up over two episodes. Holy moley did that come out good! That is the worst roof I have ever seen.

I wish I would have done that to my car. I skimmed it and stacked the primer on it.

It's totally fubar now but it has been quite a few years. Although it pfobably would have lasted longer or atleast looked better in bed liner.

Now I have a roof for it and I think weird beard could have replaced the roof with no more time or effort

Gonna pull this one off of the storage lift on Sunday and get it ready for a full detail. I hope the original paint will come back.
IMG_0641.JPG
IMG_0642.JPG

I caught the roof patch up over two episodes. Holy moley did that come out good! That is the worst roof I have ever seen.

I wish I would have done that to my car. I skimmed it and stacked the primer on it.

It's totally fubar now but it has been quite a few years. Although it pfobably would have lasted longer or atleast looked better in bed liner.

Now I have a roof for it and I think weird beard could have replaced the roof with no more time or effort
I wonder if panel bond can be used in place of welding the metal strips on the inside of the roof.

I wonder if panel bond can be used in place of welding the metal strips on the inside of the roof.
I'd all is fair game when trying to salvage garbage. What ever works. As long as a guy didn't put the headliner back in and slap a new vinyl roof on it and sell it to some poor sap like me.
But I do think he went so far with effort and cost that he could hsve sourced a roof and put it on.

They are around. I had one I would have given away a couple years ago. But I lucked out and swapped what was left of that car for a nice roof for my 69.

Back