Windshield washer reservoir for 1965 Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrius

Reaction score
Contact seller
Year One used to have reproduction washer reservoirs to fit my 1965 Fury, but they are no longer listed. Anyone got an extra in good shape, or know where I could get a reproduction new?

Google for one, I got mine for around 60.00 for Chrysler Newport. There were a few offering them, also try ebay. Not sure just what one you need so didn;t want to give a site, but I found a few just by google.

Google for one, I got mine for around 60.00 for Chrysler Newport. There were a few offering them, also try ebay. Not sure just what one you need so didn;t want to give a site, but I found a few just by google.

What did you put in the search? 19XX Newport window washer reservoir?

What did you put in the search? 19XX Newport window washer reservoir?

Never mind! Found it by a websearch, just as you said. That AND a NOS pump motor and BradsNOSParts.com! Wonderful resource!

Henrius;191497That AND a NOS pump motor and BradsNOSParts.com! Wonderful resource![/QUOTE said:
How much they rip you off for that? You could have just bought one from a Ford resto place for around $30, same pump. If your anal about the pentastar, just swap the cover.

That's interesting about the Ford interchange.
Do you remember what the Ford application was?

How much they rip you off for that? You could have just bought one from a Ford resto place for around $30, same pump. If your anal about the pentastar, just swap the cover.

Ouch! E-Bay would have been cheaper. $79 for the reservoir and $75 for the pump! Prices sure vary a lot.

You have to shop around and check everywhere, prices are all over the place. I sent you a private message about the Car show at Lowes motor speedway. Its worth it to you if you can make it.

I'm still wondering what "FORD" application do I look for to get the same tank as the Mopar.

Any Ford, T-bird, Galaxy, Mustang, all same same from like 62-66 will work. I know my Dad's 64 Galaxy had that style pump. Just google like "Ford resto parts" and see what hits you get. Places like "Yr. 1", Classic Ind., etc. for Fords will work.

1965 Mustang single speed washer pump. Got mine for National Parts Depot, they also have one for mopar, that sure looks the same but cost $45.81, the one for the mustang $33.95. Fits perfect on my 1965 Newport.

I'm still wondering what "FORD" application do I look for to get the same tank as the Mopar.
1965 Mustang single speed. Got mine for National Parts Depot, they also have one for mopar, that sure looks the same but cost $45.81, the one for the mustang $33.95. Fits perfect on my 1965 Newport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back