SOLD Windshield Wiper Switch Connector/Harness 1973 Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970FuryConv

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1973 Dodge Monaco. The windshield wipers are running on a toggle switch (PO installed. Looks terrible) and the original switch connector is gone. I need a 1973 Dodge Monaco 2 speed wiper switch connector that exactly matches the picture below. I’m looking for excellent condition and 12 inches of wire lead for each wire leading to the connector. Wires must be supple and flexible, not brittle and worn. Female spade terminals in connector cannot be corroded in any way.

The back of the OEM switch is pictured in the ad. It’s possible that the washer connector is separate from the rest. In jumping the windshield wiper motor for Low & High speed, I have to ground P2, so I believe it is 2 speed concealed. I don’t think that makes any difference to the connector, but I could be wrong. I am also fairly confident that a 3 speed windshield wiper switch connector is completely different and will not work.

The battery terminal which is at the lower left in the pictures does not have continuity with any of the other terminals, regardless of lever position. Beautiful Switch, so I sent the switch off to be rebuilt. I need something to connect it to when I get it back. Please post pictures and price. Thanks for your help with my car!!! Ben
PXL_20210818_005016342ps.jpg

PXL_20210818_152634883ps.jpg

PXL_20210818_151129580 OFFps.jpg

I have a 1973 Dodge Monaco. The windshield wipers are running on a toggle switch (PO installed. Looks terrible) and the original switch connector is gone. I need a 1973 Dodge Monaco 2 speed wiper switch connector that exactly matches the picture below. I’m looking for excellent condition and 12 inches of wire lead for each wire leading to the connector. Wires must be supple and flexible, not brittle and worn. Female spade terminals in connector cannot be corroded in any way.

The back of the OEM switch is pictured in the ad. It’s possible that the washer connector is separate from the rest. In jumping the windshield wiper motor for Low & High speed, I have to ground P2, so I believe it is 2 speed concealed. I don’t think that makes any difference to the connector, but I could be wrong. I am also fairly confident that a 3 speed windshield wiper switch connector is completely different and will not work.

The battery terminal which is at the lower left in the pictures does not have continuity with any of the other terminals, regardless of lever position. Beautiful Switch, so I sent the switch off to be rebuilt. I need something to connect it to when I get it back. Please post pictures and price. Thanks for your help with my car!!! Ben
View attachment 481967
View attachment 481968
View attachment 481969
Try Frank Parks 7068572832

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back