Wire connector help

HOT FURY

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am making a new full wiring harness for behind the dash but need help sourcing a couple of the wire connectors. I specifically need the female hollow center straight type for the instrument cluster plugs and the square style for the steering column plug. See pics below. I can always splice into and pigtail these if absolutely needed but would prefer to start fresh shince I'm using all new wiring and the other connector types are all new.

IMG_6068.jpeg

IMG_6069.jpeg

IMG_6070.jpeg

IMG_6071.jpeg

I bet'cha DigiKey would have them, from just a quick look.

63306-1 TE Connectivity AMP Connectors.www.digikey.com.jpg
0190160009 Molex Connectors Interconnects.www.digikey.com.jpg
Connectors Interconnects.www.digikey.com.jpg
Male Connectors Interconnects.www.digikey.com.jpg

A tip: Remove the connector from the housing and take a good closeup picture of just the connector and enter it into Google image search, you may be surprised with what you find!

Have you maybe looked into Deutsch connectors? They are more maintenance free....
Unfortunately I have to stay with the same type to avoid changing out the connector housings and some have to keep the same connector housing to plug in like the instrument cluster, ignition switch, wiper switch, etc. I live in AZ so as long as I pack the new ones full of dielectric grease they should last my lifetime.

thx, I picked up all the other ones I needed on ebay but did not know what to type in the search field for those specific ones and couldn't find them otherwise lol
I just typed in "mopar connectors" and found them pretty quickly.

Back