Wiring Harness connector straps.

Camshaft

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Been looking all over the place for these type of straps. 67 Chrysler 300. About 3 inches or 3 1/4" long with the snap buttons both on one side. All the ones I find are one snap button on each side. Any help?
As usual , much appreciated. C shaft.

Fender top wiring harness straps.JPG

There are a few different styles of those specific retainers. What is on the '66-'67 cars is what I consider the first style. 1970 had a little different style, but the same hole width. Seems like some are clear rather than black?

Check the B or E-body restoration sources. Possibly Van's had something similar. Also, the company which used to be owned by Gary Goers.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

They are definitely available...or you could make your own with some black vinyl/mtrl and trim clips. That is what I did. I'll never run out.

1643897356381.png

@QQE has them - he is a member here - Quirey Quality is the name of his company, and as far as I know, his are the ONLY correct reproduction of those wiring retainers.

I went into Quiery-Quality-Designs-co.businesssite (via Google search) and found only some nice pictures of recent parts additions and such. No catalog links! Just "Call for Quote" links. Is there a different way to get an electronic catalog from them?

Then searched Google and found a catalog download in a forum post on www.chryslerclub.org . Catalog #10, which appears to be from 2009 or so. Page 22 has the wiring harness retainers. There are MORE variations than I recalled, including the white ones!

Lots of good information, even if some of the items might not be available.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Attachments

• GOERS (1).pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 121
Gentlemen, thanks for all your replies. I have gone through Quiery, no response, and many other sellers, and they are not the same as what I have. I have seen the ones that David Hill shows above and they are available but not really liking the look of them, for some reason. Lots of the right style ones for Chev's but only 2 inches long, my setup requires at least 2 1/2". As noted, Quiery has no on line parts presence, only "call for quote". I will keep looking for a bit, and if I cannot find, then bite the bullet and get the ones as noted by the members above. C shaft

@QQE has the proper ones, not necessarily in their online catalog. There is a thread on here with the part number and contact number. I will see if I can find it.

Them's the ones!!

All the other suggestions - which may well fit and function perfectly - are not correct for the original poster's car.

Last edited:
Thank you HWYCRZR for that photo and the link. Those are the ticket! I will give them a call tomorrow and see if they can ship me a couple of packs up to the wilds of British Columbia. Much appreciated! C Shaft

Remember, you are not working with Amazon. It is a small business with very few employees. They may not respond until Monday. But they will. Just have patience.

Back