WIW.............1965 Dodge Monaco

Well, the last question she asked was "How much?". :) Notice that was the last, not first question asked. If the rest is as clean and rust free as it appears in the photos, I'd think you should get close to triple Stan's number as a bottom dollar and like him, that could go up depending on close inspection.
Everybody's opinion differs in one way or another, I would say the car looks nicer in the pics but that is just me. As I stated, this car is not perfect as it is basically an unrestored vehicle. Not expecting to get rich off of it but certainly looking for a fair price if I do decide to let it go. Thanks so far for input.

I said 35 hundred to start only as a worst case scenario if you had to sell it by tomorrow or Rocco would break your legs.

I said 35 hundred to start only as a worst case scenario if you had to sell it by tomorrow or Rocco would break your legs.
Completely understand what you are saying. I am just saying if that would happen to be the most I could get out of it I would just keep it. No harm no foul. Price has to start somewhere.

Completely understand what you are saying. I am just saying if that would happen to be the most I could get out of it I would just keep it. No harm no foul. Price has to start somewhere.

Very true. Of course the buyer and seller always start in different places.

Well, if you do decide to sell, pm me with details - I may have to look at revising my stable some.

Yes, that is correct. It has both.
Would you happen to have a colour photo of the wiring going into the reverb unit in the trunk. Ive been looking for a photo to continue my installation of my reverb unit. Mine came with the connector ,but no wires attached. I have a wiring diagram , but it does not show the colours of the wires

Cheers

Ken

Would you happen to have a colour photo of the wiring going into the reverb unit in the trunk. Ive been looking for a photo to continue my installation of my reverb unit. Mine came with the connector ,but no wires attached. I have a wiring diagram , but it does not show the colours of the wires

Cheers

Ken

Here's the best picture I have of the reverb. in my '65. If the picture isn't big enough to see what you need I can e-mail you a larger picture than what they will allow on here, just PM me your e-mail address.

035.JPG

Here's the best picture I have of the reverb. in my '65. If the picture isn't big enough to see what you need I can e-mail you a larger picture than what they will allow on here, just PM me your e-mail address.
That is exactly what I have been looking for months now, Thank You
Cheers

Ken

Back