Wondering about production numbers

1138469-1967-chrysler-300-std.jpg
If you've seen one. . . . :D

Non-electric, but:thumbsup:...

BTW are you on your feet again?
Yea, I'm doing OK.

I think we have a 50/50 chance of dodging the surgeon's knife on my foot. I'm trying really hard to avoid that.... Of course... It's all made things worse for the ongoing spine issues and that's got to be addressed now. The fun never ends!

Yea, I'm doing OK.

I think we have a 50/50 chance of dodging the surgeon's knife on my foot. I'm trying really hard to avoid that.... Of course... It's all made things worse for the ongoing spine issues and that's got to be addressed now. The fun never ends!
Get well, please. I would hate to have to come drive you to Carlisle, in your 300...

Don't know if I mentioned this. I had never seen a 67 300 before I saw mine!! I had seen 65's, 66's and 68's but never a 67. My favorite has always been the 66 and I figured the 67 couldn't be THAT different. When I went to see my car for the first time it was sitting outside a storage facility facing in my direction. First thing I thought was that it WAS similar enough to the 66.

My father drove me up to see my car for the first time and he's NOT much of a car guy. When we were looking at the car and in the engine compartment he said; "Wow!" I knew then I really had something.

Well we'll just wait and see then.:poke:

As of right now this car doesnt exist either

Back