For Sale Worth saving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth it monetarily? No. But for someone that isn't afraid to weld, you could probably put that thing together for not that much money and have a decent, fun driver. Unfortunately, it's been my experience that the majority of people that buy old cars are only buying them to sell them. I'll bet this car sells for $800 and shows up in a couple weeks with a fresh driveway wash and a $3000 price tag. Then it really won't be worth it.

A donor for sure but I also agree with above. Buyer would need welding skills to make this project viable. Unfortunately chances of that happening are slim to none.

Depending on how much is needed on the floors, and how the structure underneath is, it might not be a bad project.
A floor just needs to be solid, sealed, and hold the carpet - doesn't need done with OEM floor panels.
From what I see, all the trim looks decent, hopefully the skirts are in the trunk.
Body looks straight too. The body panels align pretty well, the driver door looks like it's simply not fully closed.
Might not be as bad if one looks past the ugly.
And still has its 383 which sounds like it has a chance of being a good runner if properly awakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back