For Sale Wow - 1965 plymouth 2 door hardtop waggin 4spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 plymouth 2 door hardtop waggin
1965 Plymouth Valiant station wagon, I'm sure You had one just like it back in the day......try again junior they only come as four door wagons. no the frame has not been cut. Custom built 2 door hardtop with 318 four barrel with dual exhaust, hooked to a four speed on the floor and for stopping power it has the Kelsey Hayes four piston disc brake setup. all new front suspension bushings and ball joints. Power tailgate window, Power front seat this is a running driving car that was my daily driver for some time and has been very reliable..... It will need some mechanical and cosmetic work..... the price is negotiable No Low ballers and Tire Kickers will be fed to the dog
NO TEXTS CALLS ONLY CASH ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
image 2 of 6
00505_jmUzPLJnu2e_600x450.jpg

00y0y_gJyc50vwWGg_600x450.jpg

01010_aUvvxdgaS04_600x450.jpg

00H0H_eavt7sa9ydN_600x450.jpg

00v0v_3DA9pzzSGfw_600x450.jpg

00H0H_g0TVtAtS54y_600x450.jpg

I like it a lot - however, it would need more year appropriate seats even though the ones installed are probably very comfortable.

I agree, it is a cool little custom wagon.
The interior is likely like sitting on a couch but needs to be worked on to make it age appropriate.
Not for the driver alone but the car vintage itself.
I wrestle with the interior for Betty this way too.
I'm no where's near doing any work on her but if the time comes, I'll likely be installing a custom interior that is vintage appropriate but good for our aging bones.

wagon.jpg
wagon2.jpg
There was a 64 at Moparfest a few years ago. 2 door conversion with a slant 6 4 speed.
It was turbine bronze and it had the Barracuda interior, folding rear seat and all. Looked like it grew that way.

Kevin

Last edited:
That is really sweet!
The seller is a local I've talked with about 62-65 stuff.
Real decent guy who loves this era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back