WANTED WTB: 1968 Dodge Polara Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSM3921320

Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new member here. Been lurking around for years, but since I didn't have a C-body at the time, and wasn't in the market for one, I never joined. I have owned nothing but Mopars from 1995 to present, and married into a Mopar family as well. That brings me to the present.....

NOW, I am looking to buy and own again what was my first car in high school...... a 1968 Dodge Polara. Looking for a coupe in pretty good shape. Preferably a Big Block car, but not a deal breaker. All colors entertained, but mine was burgundy with white interior. White interior is a HUGE plus for me. Again, not a deal breaker, but I do prefer a solid interior.

This will be an almost forever home for this car, so anyone that may be on the fence about selling theirs, know that. Car will be garaged, taken care of like a child, and just mildy modified if at all and used to run alongside my 1 of 1 Challenger 1320 at car shows.

Please let me know if you are interested in selling, or have a lead for me. It would be greatly appreciated. Help me relive those glory days and allow my kids get a feel for what rolling in a C body is like!

Thanks,

Billy

This one is as nice as it gets.

1968 Dodge Polara 500 Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

5F236F27-B44A-4DE8-86A7-3A48A28D9684.jpeg

Thank ya'll for the leads!

I am definitely stuck on a '68, but that '67 is clean and a great color combo for sure.

I'll be contacting the owner of the car in CA, but I am afraid that car is going to stay outside of my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back