WANTED WTB Gas and Brake pedal stainless trim pieces for my 68 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-o

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've been driving my 68 Fury III daily for the last couple months and the more I do, the more I notice little things missing or needing attention.
So.... Does anyone have (or can direct me to a website) that has the stainless trim pieces for the gas, brake and parking brake pedals?
Mine are all missing and I found a new gas pedal with the trim for $99 and a full new set for $230 and a bunch of E and B body stuff but idk if it's the same or not. The car does not have power brakes or discs or anything fancy. Don't really want to spend $100 (or $230) all new pedals when mine are only missing the trim. Prefer good used but new is always welcome too.
Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the link, I honestly have no idea if they are the same. Seems like alot of the C body stuff isnt included but they are the same. Hoping someone can clear that up for us. I don't see the gas pedal one there though.....

Thanks for the link, I honestly have no idea if they are the same. Seems like alot of the C body stuff isnt included but they are the same. Hoping someone can clear that up for us. I don't see the gas pedal one there though.....
If Mega Parts can't help you Classic Industries may be able to.

The gas and brake pedal pads are different for the ones with the bezels and they don't interchange between the C bodies and everything else.

I double checked this in a '67 parts book. The '68 version I have from MyMopar has those sections missing, so I couldn't check the '68 version, but I was pretty sure before I looked.

I've been driving my 68 Fury III daily for the last couple months and the more I do, the more I notice little things missing or needing attention.
So.... Does anyone have (or can direct me to a website) that has the stainless trim pieces for the gas, brake and parking brake pedals?
Mine are all missing and I found a new gas pedal with the trim for $99 and a full new set for $230 and a bunch of E and B body stuff but idk if it's the same or not. The car does not have power brakes or discs or anything fancy. Don't really want to spend $100 (or $230) all new pedals when mine are only missing the trim. Prefer good used but new is always welcome too.
Thanks everyone!
Still in need of pedal trim? I have used for both brake pedals. $15.00 plus shipping

Got all the trim pieces and the car looks 100% better with them. Thanks to everyone that responded!

Got all the trim pieces and the car looks 100% better with them. Thanks to everyone that responded!
Hit the "Mark Sold" button to close it. Just below the title above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back