You are invited to the Carlisle Picnic!

How many will attend the picnic?

• 1 person will attend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 people will attend

• 4 people will attend

• 5 or more people will attend (please PM Hsorman)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HawkRod

Reaction score
You and your family are invited!

First, I apologize that I am late posting this information, but I have been on a two month cross country trip with my 73 Road Runner and just got back.

I will be putting on a lunch picnic on Saturday, 16 July. The location will be the FBBO tent (see letter "L" on your event map). Time will be noon to about 1PM. This is open to all FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members.

The cost is ZERO, I am personally covering the cost of this. The only condition is it will be available until food runs out.

Come meet other FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members! There will also be drawings for random prizes - rules and details will be forthcoming - I'm still working on this.

Please understand that I can only bring so much food. Any left over will need to be thrown out as I cannot store it, so please respond to the poll if you plan to attend. This will help me estimate food. Thank you.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Hawk (I have 2 B bodies, but overall a Mopar guy so I love them all!)

ttt

Please let me know if you plan to attend so I get a good count for food. Hope to meet some of you at Carlisle!

2022 Chrysler Nationals FxBO Tent Activities

First, the FBBO tent is located at spots IG1 - IG3. From a showfield parking perspective, this is the R127 area (B bodies)

Friday: Noon to 1PM
Bring your own lunch and hang out with other FxBO members. There will be water and beer available to drink - free as long as supplies last.
At 12:45, I will raffle off some prizes to persons in attendance. These include Gold Memberships (or renewal of your gold membership next time), plus other prizes that have been supplied by various vendors through Richard @69bfan (Richard continues to be a great supporter of our sites, and has lots of quality parts for our cars. Please stop by and see him at rows H and I, spots 138-143.)

Saturday: Noon to 1PM
Picnic lunch to all FxBO members, plus water, soda and beer. Burgers, Hot dogs and Pulled Pork. All free as long as supplies last.
At 12:45, I will raffle off some prizes to persons in attendance. These include Gold Memberships (or renewal of your gold membership next time), plus other prizes that have been supplied by various vendors through Richard @69bfan (Richard continues to be a great supporter of our sites, and has lots of quality parts for our cars. Please stop by and see him at rows H and I, spots 138-143.)

Available Friday and Saturday at the Tent
There will be a cooler there with water, beer and perhaps other beverages. If you are hot and need a drink, stop by and grab one. Again, free as long as supplies last.

Available as needed
If you are new to Carlisle, need some help, or have questions, stop by and see me at spots E45 & E46. I'm happy to help if I can.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Hawk

Back