Manual Transmission
Manual brakes and steering
AM radio
Dash Clock Delete
No A/C
No rust
Manual windows
Miles: 13,800 (not verified)

This car was last purchased at an auction in Utah by the local Chrysler dealer here in Nevada. He put a set of new whitewall tires on it and, except for the occasional parade duty, the car sat in the back garage of the dealership. In 1998 the dealership owner died and a couple of years after that his widow sold the dealership. The car was then moved to her home where it sat undercover until now. The car had brake problems during the last parade it was in back in the 90's and by the time it was moved to the house the brakes were non-existent. It appears as though the system had a leak, but I'm willing to bet a few of the wheel cylinders and possibly the master cylinder need rebuilding. The two driver side wheels are pretty well seized. The battery was replaced and the engine was oiled and started and it fired right up and sounds great. That is the only work that has been done to the car. The dash lights all come on and everything seems to work fine with the exception of the top which you can hear click, but nothing seems to happen.

It is a straight car with no wear, but some atrophy over the years. The body is straight. The top is in good shape. Some of the rubber weather stripping is deteriorating a little. All of the glass is intact and crack free. Very minimal to no pitting on the chrome. The tires are still holding air, but the whitewalls are yellowed and I'm sure the tires have a pretty good flat side. Based on research done on the VIN and option tag the car is the correct colors and has the correct options according to the tag. The interior needs to be cleaned, but is in pretty good shape with the exception of a split seam on the driver's seat. I can send specific pictures to anyone interested. The car hasn't even been washed yet. The asking price is $8000 obo. We can help with shipping the car, but the car will need to be picked up in Ely, NV. I'm sure I've forgotten something so contact me with any questions.

IMG_1009.jpgIMG_1011.jpgIMG_1012.jpgIMG_1013.jpgIMG_1014.jpgIMG_1015.jpgIMG_1016.jpgIMG_1017.jpgIMG_1018.jpgIMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful car, how many miles?