1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

boy are you folks in for a treat tonight....waitin for pics...been waitin 4 years to see this....

I guess I'll have to agree with you there, brakes are overrated in a car.

honestly no idea as to brake line but can assure you Paul will have a explanation...may be the rubber hose runs from that point...at this point is only a assumption on my part..will query him as he follows the thread

k now where was l...folks l'd like to introduce you to probally the only GT or C body your ever gona see with a V1Y viynal top and let me tell ya it rocks....this is the point that sold me on the car even though it was missing and long gone...l just knew the color combinations in this vehicle were a step above most
..ya know what realy rocks..? is were just getting started with the colors :wideyed:

these fellas rocked Paul says...they spent alota time making shure seams were dead on and they nailed it

as you can see Paul was takeing no chances atall paint would get scratched ect ect... :O)

part 2

can you say GT Brogham....seems even with all the pics of it l still cant git the spelling right.....blinded by the top..thats my excuse....

oh my...

Last edited:
more jewelry

sexy..

a goodie....in a class of its own....trying to imagein it with the green tinted windows in it...woulda been a hell of a car new....

getting closer.....:steering:

Last edited:
....words Fail me right now. That top adds so much to that car. Perfect on top of perfection.

Well D if the boat sinks tomorrow at least I'll go down knowing I have seen a work of art made right before my eyes!

l cant wait to see it in the sun :eek:)
Well D if the boat sinks tomorrow at least I'll go down knowing I have seen a work of art made right before my eyes!
want my drysuit....?...worst case scenario wife can inflate ya and ride ya home...have fun...don't step on any pointy things

Im so jealous....
lie_down__try_not_to_cry__cry_a_lot_combo_by_badflippy-d5t596e-630x322.jpg

Son of a..... Drool towel please.

The best part of bodywork is when it starts to get assembled.

What company made the vinyl top and how long did it take to get it?

I ordered a vinyl top for my 78 NYB from SMS Autofabrics a couple of weeks ago and I hope the cut and fit is as good as the quality of yours. The wait (4-5 weeks) is killing me!

Back