1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

Do we know of any other Sport Fury GT Broughams? This is the only one that comes to mind...and I applaud the preservation of the Brougham package. And I'd probably do mud flaps to protect that paint.
I used to own one. 70 GT Brougham.

Loving the pic's of the progress, thanks again for updating us. It is closing in on the final assy

0430162125.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty, Im glad its not mine. I carry the burden with a few survivor cars and nervous as hell when they leave the garage. I couldnt imagine having thousands and thousands of dollars tied up in one , having it be one of the top C body restorations in the world and taking it to the shore for some beach time..... I admire you Derek. Thank you for resurrecting this car, I couldnt do what you've done for many more reasons than one.

Didnt AC/DC ask, "Whos got the biggest balls of them all"?

Can't take credit for colors as thier all original OEM ....
Got pics from Paul last night....pics of k frame install and pics with the old fella and his shoes back on and feet on the ground...looking pretty spiffy to say the least
....gona b a looker...thinkin it's gona look like a car by the end of the week....fire up should b close...
Paul's also putting a little surprise together for you folks as well
More pics tonight...

Paul's also putting a little surprise together for you folks as well
More pics tonight...
Oh I like Paul's surprises..... After Gary's car, mine, Robert's and now yours it has become Canuck Christmas in May down in Athol! :canada:

Lol......yup....posted one up durin work ...pics came in late last night....shows the front goin together.....bushings worked great and when he mated k member to body ......bolts lined right up perfectly when he dropped body....even replaced the missing oem bushings from factory....car should handle like a slot car now...are some good body shots and bushing shots...apparently the solid settup is working much better than the rubber and makes panel line up much easyer
What l lose in the solid settup will make it back through shocks and radial tires.

Back