69 Fury 1 2 dr 6 cyl 3 speed manual.

well congrats on your sale but i'm feeling bummed about not seeing any more updates on it. Hope the next owner does put the 4 speed back in it and come here. This is one of my fav cars on FCBO. I'm pretty sure I'd have given you $7,500 for it had I known and put in an 833. Still have 3 :)
Thanks! I did put it on here last summer for sale,got a lot of comments and a couple phone calls but that was it. it is a tough time to sell anything these days unless youre really getting a screaming deal. Nobody has any extra money for fun stuff it seems, and didnt want any chevy trucks in trade! Lol

Car is sold! It went to Tomah Wisc. Nice guy that runs a little classic car dealer/shop bought it. He is going to fix up the interior and replace the front windshield as well as a few other odds and ends on it, then turn it. Not sure how much room for profit for him there will be in it but we'll see. I sold it for $7,500. If you are in the wisc area keep an eye out for it!
I see a "RARE factory, date code correct Super Commando 383 with 4-speed HURST, Black on Black, 1 of ??? - MINT BEST ON THE PLANET!!!! $24,999 FIRM" coming to FCBO in our future soon....

:elmer:

I see a "RARE factory, date code correct Super Commando 383 with 4-speed HURST, Black on Black, 1 of ??? - MINT BEST ON THE PLANET!!!! $24,999 FIRM" coming to FCBO in our future soon....

:elmer:
Lol!! No kidding man! Oh I look forward to seeing what he comes up with for it. I know it will be at the IOLA car show for sale so if any of you are there look for it!

Sniff-sniff... :(
Ba-bye.
null_zps2c9da5f3.jpg

I would have paid full price for it if I had known it was for sale.

I wish you would have seen it when I had it up last summer! Would have been nice to see someone on here get it. Maybe someone will once he puts it up next month.

Probably not at the new and improved price and for sure not if it doesn't have a manual trans

WOW, my son found my car on craigslist in wisc and the guy has it up for sale with "new interior" for 16.5. Holy hell he is out of his mind.

I want to see the new interior he put in it. I still just cant believe he thinks he'll get 16.500 for it. I guess ya gotta start somewhere. Lol.

Kinda strange to spend all that money on a new interior and not show it.

Back