for Canadians Bill M -103

pop break....

family...check
friends...check
coworkers...check
reprobates over at FCBO...check.....dam did l say that out loud
most Canadian Politian's facebook ...check....they are gona hate me ..just warmin up
anonymous.....check....
lets see who am l missin...open letter to trump tellin him to ***** slap Justin and use the US economic power to preasure trudeau...lm pretty well sure Mr Trump dosnt want all these radical muslims on his back door....am sure l can make a pretty good case to make anyone pause and ponder

...Wondering how the Prime Minister of Israel would feel knowing dear ole Justin isn't all that friendly to the jewish faith and has a bill presented by a mp who associates with terrorists..was the president of muslim and palistinian student union well known to terrorize jews is actually putting a motion forward that in the end will only bode ill for the jewish faith...ya...think l'll drop them a note...
guessing note to Canadian jewish consul in order as well....
well pops done....back to work...
get involved folks...that includes our US nieghbours as well....honestly l would look like hell in a turban

Member of Parliament Iqra Khalid is an Islamist Hypocrite
Extremism, Women's Rights |

“These women may even enjoy being beaten at times as a sign of love and concern.”

MP Iqra Khalid cannot advance the cause of extremist Islam on one hand and then complain about Islamophobia on the other. Her direct connections to Islamist front groups means she must either publicly disavow extremist groups such as Jamaah e Islami and the Muslim Brotherhood, or withdraw her motion.

Iqra Khalid is the Liberal Member of Parliament for Mississauga-Erindale, elected in 2015. She recently tabled a motion in the House of Commons which would “condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.”

Clearly, the intent of her motion is not to address issues of discrimination, but rather to silence anyone who speaks out against Islamists in Canada.

For instance, Irqa Khalid was President of the Muslim Student Association when she was a student at York University (early 2000s). The Muslim Student Association was founded by adherents of the Muslim Brotherhood in 1963. The Muslim Student Association has a series of alumni who have become suicide bombers, ISIS fighters and ISIS propagandists.

The Muslim Student Association at York University handed out a book at Islam Awareness Week with the title “Women in Islam & Refutation of some Common Misconceptions.” The chapter on WIFE DISCIPLINING (page 99 of the online version) makes the following observation: Submissive or subdued women. These women may even enjoy being beaten at times as a sign of love and concern.

The Muslim Student Association at Guelph University was also handing out similar literature in 2017.

This book handed out at York University in 2015 a chapter with the title “Wife Disciplining”

Distribution of the book Women in Islam & Refutation of some Common Misconceptions at York University in 2015 at Islam Awareness Week. Photo courtesy of blogwrath.com

Iqra Khalid joined the Liberal Party approximately seven months before she was nominated on December 13th, 2014. Mr Shafqat Ali is/was a long time Liberal Party member in the Mississauga area and he was thought to have a front running position for the nomination. For reasons that have never been publicly made clear, he suddenly withdrew his nomination at an Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) hosted event. He asked that his followers support Iqra Khalid.

Ms Khalid is the daughter of Dr. Hafiz Khalid, a long-time associate of the ISNA and formerly a vocal supporter of Jamaat-e-Islami.

Terrorism Funding Revocation

The ISNA ‘Development Fund’ had its charitable status revoked for funding terrorism in 2013. The ultimate recipient of the money was the Jamaat-e-Islami, which is seen as the south Asian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Toronto Star also reported on extensive fraud inside the ISNA whereby money for the poor was squandered .

Iqra Khalid is/was a member of CAMP – Council for the Advancement of Muslim Professionals. She was the Communications Coordinator under (then) President and CEO Najamuddin Mohammed. Despite claiming to be a networking organization, CAMP’s own website says it was created to:

educate and activate the community on issues of political significance at home and abroad. CAMP organizes activities and lectures, seminars and discussions on political activism to get the membership and the community involved in the political process to better ourselves and our communities at home or abroad.

CAMP has multiple ties to the North American Muslim Brotherhood. At one point, a former Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) was listed by CAMP as an adviser and Zeba Iqbal, the Vice-Chair of CAMP International, is also on the board of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC-NY). At least one of the CAMP chapters, CAMP Toronto, has joined with other Muslim Brotherhood organizations such as the (terror listed group) Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), ISNA, and the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) to issue protests at Israeli actions in Gaza and against the Niqab (full face veil) ban (a CAMP VP wears it) and in support of Omar Khadr, who was held in Guantanamo on charges of killing an American soldier in Afghanistan. As noted in one of its own announcements:

“The Council for the Advancement of Muslim Professionals (CAMP) has announced that it second keynote speaker for its July 2010 annual dinner, held during the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) weekend, will be Obama administration faith advisor Dahlia Mogahed.”

Duplicity

MP Iqra Khalid, like MP Omar Alghabra, is typical of the Islamist extremists that are using political Entryism to infiltrate our political system. She leads and supports front groups which espouse Islamist extremism, such as the Muslim Student Association, yet at the same time claims to be a victim of the (largely) fake concept of Islamophobia.

Canada and its Parliament would be best served is Member of Parliament Iqra Khadid would either directly denounce the Muslim Brotherhood, the ISNA and the Muslim Student Association or admit that she is a supporter of extremist Islamists – including those that advocate wife beating here in Canada.

5 pages....at this rate it'll be bigger than his World of Wheels debut next week

The Critter is on a roll. Go sic'em.

0_1fb679_e7839070_orig.Jpg

seen Trump refrenceing Sweden....think he may be backtracking a tad but his refrence to whats going on over there in Sweden at least gives me confidence hes got a eye on whats goin on.....can we borrow him?
Whats our Swedish & Scandinavian members have to say about all this seeing as their in the thick of it all??

BBC News

"Sweden, with a population of about 9.5m, has taken in nearly 200,000 refugees and migrants in recent years - more per capita than any other European country.

It saw a sharp increase in asylum seekers in 2015, with more than 160,000 people arriving. With the influx, tensions also rose with some isolated attacks on immigrants, as well as pro- and anti-migrant demonstrations.
Sweden is believed to have the highest number of Islamic State fighters per capita in Europe. About 140 of the 300 who went to Syria and Iraq have since returned, leaving the authorities to grapple with how best to reintegrate them into society.

How Sweden became an exporter of jihad "

I got into another argument with him because he tried to tell me the mortgage crash was bushes fault. I had to school him that billy bob clinton , and senate banking committee leader Bahney Fwank were the ones that sowed the seeds for that disaster along with fannie mae and freddy mac bundling up that worthless loan paper with securities and bonds and selling it on the open market. Those people created that house of cards. The music stopped on bushes watch, so that somehow made him accountable because he was left holding the bag.

So I guess you are opposed to Trump's current efforts at taking away the safeguards put in place by Obama to prevent another fiscal crises generated by our "trusted" banks in the first place (i.e. do the same thing "billy bob clinton" did)? If there is one thing that really concerns me about the Trump administration, it is all the deference given to the same people now in his cabinet/administration that caused the crisis of 2008 in the first place. Or maybe you can have it both ways? My apologies for asking since I am just another dumbass from "Kalifornia", so I need to ask an expert.

Here is some reference material on the subject I found, although I guess it is from the "fake press" on Trump's list, so proceed with caution.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/03/business/dealbook/trump-congress-financial-regulations.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Thats fairly old. I read about that a week ago. Nope i dont agree with that. Just because i am for trump it doesnt mean i agree with everything he does.

I also did not refer to you as a dumbass from kalifornia either sir. I was referring to a coworker that worked for me in my department. Btw that financial crisis occured when billy bob and bahney fwank basically told the banks, everybody is entitled to own a home, just write the mortgages, and give em to fannie mae and freddie mac, and the gubment will take care of it. Thats pretty irresponsible behavior right there.

Just because you want to buy a home, if your credit sucks , and you throw up a red flag to a bank they should be allowed to say no to what you want to borrow. The banks have a name for that. Its called redlining.

Per slick willies everybody deserves to own a home law The banks were required by law to approve mortgages for people wanting to take out $400k mortgages that were only making $40k a year. The numbers dont add up. Under nornal circumstances these mortgages would never have been approved , but the gubment basically said your gonna do this, but after you write the worthless paper, we'll take it from there.

Extremely irresponsible. Now lets get back to this horrible M-103 bill our canadian friends need to defeat.

don't sweat it...we all enjoy a good debate here no matter where it ends up...besides believe 103 motion debate will occur in April so have good month to make the politicians squirm
as mentioned above...not everybody is thrilled with trump but at least hes keeping his word which is more than l can say for most politicians...of course he could use more tact ect and most here l imagine are in agreement on that point.
bottom line when l look around me and see the influx of new Canadians milking the system can only wish our PM had some cahones...
right now lm jealous of you yanks as you have Trump fighting for you no matter how badly hes going about it...all our PM dose is bend over....

Time to flush TURDeau down the toilet.

There was a Canadian business man on FOX news tonight. I believe he was talking about giving Turdeau a run for his money next election cycle.

Thats fairly old. I read about that a week ago. Nope i dont agree with that. Just because i am for trump it doesnt mean i agree with everything he does.

I also did not refer to you as a dumbass from kalifornia either sir. I was referring to a coworker that worked for me in my department. Btw that financial crisis occured when billy bob and bahney fwank basically told the banks, everybody is entitled to own a home, just write the mortgages, and give em to fannie mae and freddie mac, and the gubment will take care of it. Thats pretty irresponsible behavior right there.

Just because you want to buy a home, if your credit sucks , and you throw up a red flag to a bank they should be allowed to say no to what you want to borrow. The banks have a name for that. Its called redlining.

Per slick willies everybody deserves to own a home law The banks were required by law to approve mortgages for people wanting to take out $400k mortgages that were only making $40k a year. The numbers dont add up. Under nornal circumstances these mortgages would never have been approved , but the gubment basically said your gonna do this, but after you write the worthless paper, we'll take it from there.

Extremely irresponsible. Now lets get back to this horrible M-103 bill our canadian friends need to defeat.

I'm not so sure billy bob had that much control over what they did although he did influence it. Stated income loans plus an equity line? How stupid in any case.
I just thought that since you specified where your co worker was from, it implied something. It seems many on this site would like us to break off and drown in the ocean because we are so dumb and hopelessly gullible - every single one of us. My apologies to you then.

comeing soon to a Canadian city near you...for those in Toronto my sympathys

don't think l need to add anymore of these...we know what the issue is....

Back