Italian 70 GT

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
The GT crazies are world wide,.........notice the factory dash tachometer.

Very cool car! Viva Italia!

very nice but he will have to redo the grill. Too much black
The tailpanel is missing black instead.

And throw out (the nicely styled) 71 steering wheel.

Wonder is it's a "factory ordered" tach car? Very rare option! Why doe sit have a Lo-Po manifold on the drivers side, and an HP on the Pass side?

I'm sure being its over in italy, finding parts for it is a *****. Its hard enough finding parts here in the states. That may be the reason for the wrong year steering wheel and mismatch on the manifolds. As nice as that car is, and where its located those minor things can be forgiven, and are easily remedied when the correct pieces are found.

very nice but he will have to redo the grill. Too much black
The tailpanel is missing black instead.

And throw out (the nicely styled) 71 steering wheel.
Agreed on all accounts. He also needs to get some correct exhaust tips. Based on some of the omissions/errors, I'd be skeptical of this being a real GT. However, it seems like people know of this car, so I'll defer to those with knowledge.

No idea if its a gt or not....the fury 3 badge on trunk would have me askin questions...
.possibly another posser
Don't know enough about the car other than haveing seen it a Cpl times through my searchs on Google ect

it is a real SFGT.
Was in the woods of Georgia IRRC.
It was bought by Antonello from Milano who started the resto and finished by the current owner

Carsten

He solved the windshield washer bottle problem. Don't see any trace of washers, not even the hoses to the hood mounted washer nozzles. No sign of any wiring going to the hood either so I assume no turn signals or engine compartment light. I believe both were part of the GT package. I notice the rad plumbing is reversed from mine, probably a 22" vs 26" rad difference. The rear trim panel should be black, the one installed is Fury I, II and III. The exhaust pipes are too close together and need a pair of the unobtainable GT tips. Generally the car looks pretty sharp although more attention could have been spent on panel alignment. I'm always a little skeptical when I see white or very light colored restored cars. Too easy to hide defects. Nothing beats gloss black to show all body work sins. :p

All in all a very nice car.

He solved the windshield washer bottle problem. Don't see any trace of washers, not even the hoses to the hood mounted washer nozzles. No sign of any wiring going to the hood either so I assume no turn signals or engine compartment light. I believe both were part of the GT package. I notice the rad plumbing is reversed from mine, probably a 22" vs 26" rad difference. The rear trim panel should be black, the one installed is Fury I, II and III. The exhaust pipes are too close together and need a pair of the unobtainable GT tips. Generally the car looks pretty sharp although more attention could have been spent on panel alignment. I'm always a little skeptical when I see white or very light colored restored cars. Too easy to hide defects. Nothing beats gloss black to show all body work sins. :p

All in all a very nice car.

Hood mounted turn signal indicators were part of the light package and were an option.

Back