Movie trivia with MOPARS

She looked good in Absence of Malice also. Mopar in that one too.

don't recall the mopar ... gotta noodle on that. "our girl" .. oh yeah, and one of my favorite actors.

guess we have given enough hits to #114 :)

00-1-1.jpg

Thank You.
That, is a great pic of them.
He was stylin in a tan Reliant wagon in the movie.
Still watch that flick when it's on cable. Great character roles.

This is an obscure scene in a movie (three theatrical versions and then FOUR made for TV movies) that I didn't see.

The theatrical trilogy progressively got worse (the second one so unwatchable I didnt go see the third one) after the 1977 blockbuster original which starred a fast car, a big truck, police cars, and a cowboy hat (plus some actors mixed in :)).

This shot is alleged to be from the THIRD movie made in 1983 -- again, which I didnt see -- but the source is reliable.

Again, this Mopar was NOT a featured car in that movie. So if the clues above don't help I/D the movie, you can always "Google Search" the image and find it that way if all else fails :)

Then, what did you think of the movie IF you saw it?
View attachment 108910

this one was seen in this movie too.
i674710.jpg

the third one was awful. it didn't even have the lead character in it. just automotive carnage.

My girl was in her prime in the 1st movie.

00-1-1.jpg

1984 Movie, first of three .. Thats Detroit, looking south on Grand River toward downtown.

Anybody (the non-locals anyway) who followed the "where's this Mopar photo shot" thread hopefully knows that and the two biggest buildings in the background :)

Another series of movies where the sequels did not live up to the original -- the last ones seemed like the stars mailed 'em in, the big star not even in the thrid one at all (which I didnt see) :-(

Anybodt know this one? Think they got worse or better as series went on?

00-2-2.jpg

She's all that made the first one watchable!
That would be the only reason to watch then. I'm not a big fan, but I like some things she's done.

Have you ever seen "Back Roads" from 1981, she and Tommy Lee Jones? She has one of the best lines in cinema history in that flick. David Keith says, "Why, you're nothing but a *****!" Her character replies, "A ***** is a 16 year old with a bad reputation. I sir, am a Hooker." Not the most uplifting of films, but that line is just great!

Back Roads (1981) - IMDb

Now if you like obscure...
wheels-of-terror.jpg

I tripped over this one looking for the other movie pic...
Before I forget and have to dig this up again the title was "Wheels of Terror"... it was unwatchable...

Clock's running on this one...

00-1-1.jpg

"I'll solve the puzzle Pat" :)

found it a couple weeks ago, but was waiting for someone else.

00-1-1.jpg

i didnt see it. Whole movie is below in case people are binge watching obscure things .. but the first couple minutes showing the stars is kinda cool.

Only looked a two clips of this movie. What a POS...

Told myself I was never going to wathc this thing because it looked so stupid. Come on, a woman with a gun on her leg that fires even though she never touches the trigger? But, it was on the other night on Stars - so I broke down.

Planet Terror I thought was a hoot because it was a spoof on Zombie Movies. I love spoofs. But Deathproof sucked my house clean!! What a terrible flick!

Back