My Next Victim

His son is good, at least on the mechanical stuff. They looked at this one for me a few years back. EOD, just TOO far away and UNable to make the drive with it. I still liked it and wonder what happend to it. Scenicruisin'..?

Ive got about a dozen car things to keep Chris busy .. can get him to leave the desert for the snow belt. heck is wrong with him :poke:

Anyway, seriously good guys!

View attachment 651159
Well Ray next week I will be in the snow/rust belt visiting my son in Kalamazoo. Problem is the forecast is for rain and or snow almost every day we're there. After a week I'll be so ready to get back to the desert and 80 degrees!

Well Ray next week I will be in the snow/rust belt visiting my son in Kalamazoo. Problem is the forecast is for rain and or snow almost every day we're there. After a week I'll be so ready to get back to the desert and 80 degrees!
I recall that. Im in sunny Texas, amarillo to the gulf, next week. Moved because of the fires in the panhandle -- now contained.

safe travels, chief. (weather still could be a bit tricky in western MI yet).

:thumbsup:

What's the chance of you coming up to see the grandkids in July and then skipping over for Carlisle?
I'd love to go to Carlisle and get out of the Phoenix July heat but it won't work. We have a 4 year old Granddaughter here in AZ that we watch while she's out of school for the summer.

Back