Significant Fuselage C-Bodies at Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle

View attachment 83454

Yes Dave,...I'm happy to say after 30 years of lusting after "Linda" (as the car is known), it is now in my humble collection. I really don't consider myself an owner, just a caretaker of history.

I'm showing the 300/Hurst Convertible at Carlisle in part to honor Steve McCloud and his family. Steve was going to bring "Linda" (as he called the car), out on the show circuit, but sadly Steve passed away after his retirement. Steve found the car in 1974, and bought the car in 1976. He only showed it at major shows twice!!! The last time it was shown was about 25 years ago.

I really hope you guys come and take a look, (even Stan!) I think you all will dig it.

Also, none of this would be happening without the support and help of some very good MoPar/Fury friends, that are helping with transportation, storage, logistics etc. I can only sincerely thank my humble friends that have helped in the entire process.

The car is a significant part of racing, drag racing and MoPar history, and I'm honored to take care of her.

Hell ya.. I'd love to see it.. Maybe even Touch it.. Tee Hee. Easy pervets.. Lol

We'll be in on Thursday afternoon and maybe hit the kick off party. Plans now are to head back home Saturday evening.

We hope to unload the cars on Thursday morning,.........driving across country to get there!

Please come by and say hello,...hopefully I will be there to meet all of you folks there.

There are going to be some very cool C-bodies OUTSIDE and inside this year. I look forward to meeting looking at ALL the cool Mopars at the show!!!!!!

My 70 convertible will be in building Y and arrive on Wednesday . My other 70 and my 71 Hardtop will be on the field and arrive on Thursday. Thanks to my son in law for making this happen.

I will be arriving overnight, sometime around 3 am. My truck will also be on the field in the stock Ram class for 2015.

I'm going to try to be there on Weds. afternoon through Sat. afternoon, I just had to take another day off work, not that that took a lot of arm twisting...ok, any arm twisting.
free-happy-smileys-864.gif

Weather forecast looks like it'll be the the typical 90-95 degrees with high humidity.

My 70 convertible will be in building Y and arrive on Wednesday . My other 70 and my 71 Hardtop will be on the field and arrive on Thursday. Thanks to my son in law for making this happen.

I will be arriving overnight, sometime around 3 am. My truck will also be on the field in the stock Ram class for 2015.
I am arriving early Thursday morning to take advantage of the swap meet. I figure that will give me a jump on shopping first for parts. I am staying until Sunday afternoon then heading back to NY state. Weather should be very hot. Looking forward to a great time. I am also being joined by friends and family on Friday thru the weekend so it should be a fun filled event. Looking forward to it!

Looks like yours will be next to mine.
Thank you Michael for driving Adleen to Carlisle. ..

Back