The '71 Charger R/T is on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
And I thought you guy might want to follow along.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/R-T-/251285193628?forcev4exp=true#ht_2336wt_1064

image.jpg

image.jpg

That is a beautiful R/T Matt!!!! Excellent ad and should sell. I'll be following the EBay ad......I hope you get more than you expect.......it's an excellent car!!!

My house isn't as clean as the engine bay!!!!!!! Great car. Good luck!!

What's last price ? LOL
Good luck.

It will sell, the question is for how much less then we're hoping for...
the reserve isn't crazy on it for such a rare example so we'll see.

Will you bring it to Carlisle and try selling it if it doesn't sell on EBay?

Not pulling a car hauler behind the Imp!
Thats to cost prohibitive anyway, it would be expensive to get that to Carlisle between the fuel and tolls. I would sooner lop another 600 off the reserve.

That is a beautiful and extremely well optioned car with a unique color. I wish you the best with the sale brother. I enjoyed reading your resto thread esp about the hood.

I was fortunate to see that car and the rest of Matt's fleet in his shop in Detroit. As impressive as the pictures are in the ad.......that car is a stunner when you are standing right there next to it. It was raining or snowing that day......I'm sure Matt would of let me take it for a ride.. LOL!!!

I was actually hoping we were going to be able to take the Imperial to the museum. hell I even bought new tires for it a cpuple of weeks before your visit in hopes the weather was going to hold out for us but it didn't. That was a cold wet day!

Even with the crappy weather.....it was one of the best days of my life!

Thanks Brother!!!

What did you guys do?
We went to the WPC museum a couple of weeks before it closed to the public, it was on his bucket list. We also hung out at my shop for a while and got some great burgers at The Redcoats Tavern on Woodward Avenue. It was a great day in spite of the weather!
BTW, the CEMA car show is at the museum this Saturday and the museum will be open to the public for what may be the last time. If any of you are within a few hours and have never been you really should try and make it.

Could be the last time.........

Thanks Matt. It's over 8 hrs for me.

It's well worth the trip.....I drove 14 hours to see the Museum. Also if you plan for an additional day or two you can go see the massive Ford Museum too. Plus you'll be able to tour Matt's shop and see his collection.....any maybe go for a ride in his "Survivor Imp". Matt also gave me a tour of Detroit and Woodward Avenue too! Again, well worth the trip!!!

Thanks again Matt!!!

Anytime Bob! You know I haven't even been to the Henry Ford Museum yet, I'm going to have to go next winter.

Anytime Bob! You know I haven't even been to the Henry Ford Museum yet, I'm going to have to go next winter.

We'll see......I always go to the last home game at Lambeau!!!

Maybe I can take the Northern route around Lake Michigan to GB if their isn't a blizzard this time. LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back