The '71 Charger R/T is on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's well worth the trip.....I drove 14 hours to see the Museum. Also if you plan for an additional day or two you can go see the massive Ford Museum too. Plus you'll be able to tour Matt's shop and see his collection.....any maybe go for a ride in his "Survivor Imp". Matt also gave me a tour of Detroit and Woodward Avenue too! Again, well worth the trip!!!

Thanks again Matt!!!

That's a long haul but sounds like a great time indeed. I wouldn't have someone to ride shotgun though and that would be a bummer. Are there any cruises or anything on woodward or just another street these days?

Any given nice evening there are lots of cars cruising Woodward and it just gets crazier as the Dream Cruise draws closer.

You'd be more then welcome to crash here, I even have an extra single bed.

Very gracious of you but I was really hoping you might have a spot for a trailer. I really want to bring my Challenger but I don't want to put that many miles on the tires. Do you have 30' I can borrow for a day or two?

Plenty of room out back Ross and you're welcome to it. I don't think I'm a mile from Woodward.
Bob, I hope Dues is still with me come August, he's really slowing down.

Plenty of room out back Ross and you're welcome to it. I don't think I'm a mile from Woodward.
Bob, I hope Dues is still with me come August, he's really slowing down.

Sorry to hear that Matt!

I just looked at the dates & 8-17 is my daughter's birthday. No hall pass for me....

Huge bummer!

I already tried to talk her into nationwide racing at Mid Ohio but no dice. She & my wife have already planned a party.

Woodward is on my very short term to-do list though. So is Carlisle. Next year for both maybe. The pool will be done by Nats though if anybody is coming to Columbus.

Hi Matt,

good luck with the sale.
I really like GY3 a lot. When buying a 71 B-Body it would be my favorite colour even better than FC7 (ouch did I say that?)

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back