The '71 Charger R/T is on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Carsten, I'll remember that!
Stormer, I may take you up on that, I'll be at the Nats.

To soon to say, it's a possibility, depends on if I have any money left after August....

Matt, I see 2 or 3 guys start to battle over the R/T. I wouldn't think they are even half way to the reserve yet.

Better then halfway...

I'm sure the bidding war on the beauty will be gangbusters in the last hour of the auction.

Is there a website for this event? I haven't heard of this show before?

This is the first year for it being at Indy. Had been at StL actually Gateway Raceway near Granite City, IL for the past 20 years of so. Big stink about it too amongst the fans of the StL event. It was always a great show to me when it was here in StL.

http://monstermopar.com/mopars-invade-indy/

They moved it? They tried that with the Nationals, remember? A successful show should never be moved

Looks like a great show. Looking forward to pictures after the show.

Matt, I see 2 or 3 guys start to battle over the R/T. I wouldn't think they are even half way to the reserve yet.

no real battle yet.
Just guys fishing in the low ball area. It doesn't hurt to bid. I remember that the original asking price was in the low 40s.
Think at 35k the reserve might get met. But just a guess from my side. Genuine buyers will contact the seller personally (phone) and might try to do a deal outside ebay. Again great colour and the rubber bumpers are fantastic. Hope a serious buyer will pop up.

Carsten

They moved it? They tried that with the Nationals, remember? A successful show should never be moved

Yeah it was a whole big drama actually and I personally wish they hadn't f'd with it obviously

Looks like a great show. Looking forward to pictures after the show.

I'm not firm on the show .. Matt said he's s a possible

That car is a beauty. Guess you must have mixed feelings about letting it go. Don't know enough about those cars to make an intelligent comment just that it looks like a top notch resto.

That's is a beautifully restored true American classic R/T!!!

Good luck Matt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back