What's your Daily Driver?

TheFearlessFury

Reaction score
Right now I'm sort of split between driving my VW golf and my Fury as my daily drivers. But come this summer I'm hoping to sell the Golf and pick up an older Volvo 240 sedan. Getting bored of the Golf and I wanna get rid of it before VW launches another scandal that kills the resale value even more.

What do you guys Daily? Just looking to start up a general discussion of Daily drivers.

I figured that would be the case, haven't gotten around to digging through the old threads yet though lol

I wasn't here the last time this thread went around so I will start for the newbies. My daily driver is a 2000 Ram 1500 4X2 with a 318.

This:
IMG_20160220_171224.jpg

And this:
IMG_20151121_141914.jpg

I choose based on which key I can find first.:D

Last edited:
03 Grand Caravan. It's my work van. I work out of it. A 10 PT Cruiser that's my moms, but I keep it at my place and drive it some as she is in assisted living. And my 09 Ram 1500 mainly used as a tow vehicle

I've changed daily drivers since the last time...

2010 Mercury Grand Marquis. I really like this car.

2003 Diesel Excursion. I've had this for about 7 years now.

The Other 1969 Polara is currently my Daily Driver but it may be going away soon. Then it'll be my 1970 Dodge Truck but I'd like to sell it, then it's be my 1967 Barracuda till I found the right car/truck.

Alan

Winter daily is a '95 LHS, my truck when I need it is a '98 1500 4x4 which is soon to be replaced by a cargo van of some sort. This season it's hard to say which I'll drive more, the Imp or the vert but those will get a lot of seat time you can bet!:thumbsup:

1997 Mercury Grand Marquis: rear drive, V8, made in North America (Canada). Yeah, I know: it's not a Mopar. But the underhood space of the current generation of passenger cars leaves barely enough room for mice, much less maintenance.
97GMLF.JPG

The original FUV (Family Utility Vehicle):

IMAG0347.jpg

The tan one is for winter-trac loc rear.

The copper one is for summer.

John

Back