SOLD ‘64 through ‘66 Imp vert parade boot covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my original boot covers on my '66 Imperial (same car) before and after repaint. Was white originally and went blue last April. I had the Center section made ten years ago.(Vinyl)

View attachment 235926

View attachment 235931

View attachment 235932
And look at yours on the ‘66, no extra height as seen on the black originals, they’re shaped more like my ‘64s. So are those black ones ‘65 only? I guess I’ll check out the dealer literature tomorrow.

Matt, I'd be interested in one of the sets for $200.00...are you sure about the '66 fitment being good?

Matt, I'd be interested in one of the sets for $200.00...are you sure about the '66 fitment being good?
Patrick I have no firsthand experience with the reproduction covers or any convertible other than my ‘64. @marko did buy a set of them from me and Murray has also had some of these in the past.

I believe the reproduction blanks could be made to fit any of the 3 years at this point. They appear to have the same shape as @garyh ’s blue ones on his ‘66 and my red ones.

Patrick I have no firsthand experience with the reproduction covers or any convertible other than my ‘64. @marko did buy a set of them from me and Murray has also had some of these in the past.
i haven't tried fitting mine yet, i did get some correct imperial eagle emblems for them though.
im working on other things with my 64 convert at the moment.
i will post when i try a test fit
mark

I’m going to keep this thread open in hopes that the conversation keeps going as needed however all of the covers are now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back