1000:1

MrMoparCHP

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
A while back I thought I'd hit the 1000 post close to my 1 year anniversary and with only 100 thanks, a month earlier and more than double the thanks.

Here it has been about a year from when I joined and with every post I feel I am still learning something. I came here with a fair amount of A-Body information that came from my fascination with my 1967 Barracuda, but the C-Body is a different story. When I came here I didn't think I would be as vested as I have been, or helpful as I may have been. The 1000 posts have been more about support than my own projects, sometimes I feel like one of the old timers.

This is a great group of people which makes for a fun community, the diversity and mixture of projects make for interesting conversations. Above all the level of knowledge it top notch. With over 200 thanks I must be doing something right.

Thanks,

Alan

Hi Alan, it's members like yourself that make this a great forum to begin with.

You have given alot to us as well sharing what you have in knowledge and a way cool CHP car!

Looks like I'm just a bit behind you in posts but who knows that may change! LOL!!

Congratulations Alan !!!!! :wav:

1000.jpg

Means very little. Look how many thanks I have & I have yet to offer a single piece of useful information. :poke:

There are different things people tend to thank.

1. Advice.
2. Progress
3. Cool Pictures

Probably some more

Your thank ratio is about 12% thanks per posts, that ratio tends to go down as your average post per day count goes up, your average is about 8 post per day.

My thank ratio is the highest that I found at 23% with an average post per day at about 3, this is of those with over 1000 posts

Take those with high post counts like Stan, Dave and Bob the only ones I saw with over 10000 posts, their Thank ratios are lower 7%-4% but they average over 13 posts a day each.

Alan

We're thanking Ross just for having the highest recent C-Body saving rate in this Forum. :)

I believe he has officially gone beyond grabbing up toys to play with and has matured into a C-body lover trying to save them from a bad fate. Ross, you've done a 180 since your first post. Wear your hat proudly, Ross.

There are different things people tend to thank.

1. Advice.
2. Progress
3. Cool Pictures

Probably some more

Your thank ratio is about 12% thanks per posts, that ratio tends to go down as your average post per day count goes up, your average is about 8 post per day.

My thank ratio is the highest that I found at 23% with an average post per day at about 3, this is of those with over 1000 posts

Take those with high post counts like Stan, Dave and Bob the only ones I saw with over 10000 posts, their Thank ratios are lower 7%-4% but they average over 13 posts a day each.

Alan

Hmm, I'm thinking one way a person could grab a lot of thank yous from Stan would be to tell a lot of good Teamster jokes. First, are there any...:eek:ops:

Back