NOT MINE 1959 Chrysler Imperial Crown Silvercrest Landau Coupe on BAT

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Listing Details
  • Chassis: M637108282
  • 51k Miles Shown, TMU
  • 413ci V8
  • Push-Button Three-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Red Paint
  • Silver Leather & Patterned Cloth Upholstery
  • Silvercrest Stainless Steel Roof w/ Landau Cover
  • 15" Steel Wheels w/ Whitewall Tires
  • Quad Headlights
  • Power Windows
  • Power-Adjustable Swivel Front Seats
  • Push-Button AM Radio
  • Award

l

1959_chrysler_imperial-silvercrest-landau-coupe_f1a52a57-b375-4530-932e-cf7cda684308-45653.jpg

Passenger side rearview mirror, hood ornament, Mirrormatic, dual air, flitesweep decklid, silvercrest roof with the fake vinyl landau section, auto-dimming headlights, power swivel seats, power windows, Auto-pilot, Solex glass, radio and power antenna... Only missing 1 option as far as I can tell, the power door locks (may have suregrip differential). It seems the dataplate is missing.

Beautiful car!!

Major shrinkage after seeing that "Reserve not met". What a let down

Nice thing about BAT is if you make a deal after the auction, you don't have to pay BAT a commission. Hope the guy contacts you.

We're talking :D. Hopefully it works out, we have some ground to cover. I don't deny the cost of doing the car, but he's in convertible price ranges right now

That would look great with the others in your collection. Your dad would look great cruising in it.

I cannot conceive of keeping up with all the chrome needing to be kept polished. Whew.
I truly hope you get this.

but he's in convertible price range right now...........

I can fly out there and make sure it is in the 4 door sedan range by taking out the tire valves and putting the caps back on, coating the rotor from the distributor with grease, and pulling out the coil wire and stuffing some paper in the coil and installing the wire. This will take care of the: "it runs just fine scenario".

Just pay my airfare and a bonus of 2% of the sale price and pretend we never talked about this.

Your C Body pal

Back