NOT MINE 1960 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe - $75,000 - Rochester, Minnesota

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
At the time of posting, this CL listing is 1 day old.

1960 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe - $75,000 - Rochester, Minnesota

CL Description

Restored 1960 Crown Imperial Coupe. Recently restored. Only 1504 made. Very rare. 413 CI, 4 barrel, duel exhaust, push button auto transmission. Power windows, power brakes, swing out seats driver and passenger.
00V0V_eFXTJT5jYdyz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00808_12o6k9E7y18z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00d0d_3IqqxyDu7DYz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00O0O_iUVYgSsr4K6z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
01010_hP7HfkXki8qz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00M0M_5y5QxLYEsKgz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
01414_1CK0yRc7PiKz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00N0N_hc3OBODucKRz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_lce2Mf4fK8bz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Pretty steep! I've got a '60 also and it's as nice as this one.... wouldn't even get half of what he's asking. Also incorrect seat material! No eyebrow badges, no pictures of engine compartment?

Another half hearted ad posted by someone who must not really want to sell. Can’t even wash the dust off and what’s with the fancy parking brake?

Pretty steep! I've got a '60 also and it's as nice as this one.... wouldn't even get half of what he's asking. Also incorrect seat material! No eyebrow badges, no pictures of engine compartment?
Would you sell yours for half of what he’s asking…

Been looking for a 60 Imperial for years. The upholstery job ruins this one.

My65Cuda.... I would but I would put a sellable price to begin with! Some folks don't really want to sell the car to begin with.... Just throwing the line out there hoping to catch the "big one"! Hanging on to mine.

There is plenty of missing trim/jewelry and does the a/c even work? Pretty lame restoration it seems to me................................

Steve.... How does this '60 compare to mine?
Since I haven't seen either one in person it would be hard to be definitive but I can say that yours is certainly complete, has all the right options, much more favorable colors and unmolested. This example of a restoration seems like a car that was "restored", whatever that means, by someone who knows very little about them and seems to have no clue about where to find parts for them. My impression is that the owner of the car was taken for a ride down the $$ lane and was unhappy with the quality of the result to be selling it so fast after restoration and asking so much money for such a lousy one in my opinion.

I would rather have your car for its originality, great colors and completeness and unmolested. But yours hasn't been used much in the recent past so it would need to be gone through to be a good driver again but the one for sale here has no real worth to me especially without knowing much more about it.

On the other hand, I am also sure Mike (My65Cuda) would do his due diligence in considering this one for sale and come to a proper conclusion before considering it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment.... It isn't perfect and still needs a couple things but I know what I have in it! New chrome... even pot metal, weather stripping all through the car, hand made windlacing ect., just need to restore steering wheel! Anyway, good luck to this seller.

It is only 89,000.00
Cheap!
Why just the other day I payed 300.00 dollars for a burger at McDonalds. Of course it was restored and had new buns.

Wait a minute those buns were on a gal that was at McDondalds...nevermind.

Thanks for the compliment.... It isn't perfect and still needs a couple things but I know what I have in it! New chrome... even pot metal, weather stripping all through the car, hand made windlacing ect., just need to restore steering wheel! Anyway, good luck to this seller.
Pic?

Back