NOT MINE 1960 Chrysler Windsor 4 Door "Fins Car" - $6,950 (Wilsonville, OR)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1960 Chrysler Windsor "Fins Car" - cars & trucks - by owner -...
Vintage “fins era” ride with running original “Golden Lion” 383 V-8 engine and push-button “typewriter key” Torque Flight automatic transmission. Amazing retro interior design with AstraDome 3-D fishbowl instrument cluster voted the coolest dash ever. Older restoration so much of the interior will clean up and live, though you’d redo other parts to bring it all the way back. Straight body, chrome & trim. Doors, hood, trunk operate well. Matching good tread tires and second set of Chrysler Hubcaps.
Mechanically this can be a “driver” with basic refresh items (brakes, hoses, belts, etc.). Fluids appear acceptable but hope to get those changed before sale. I flushed the cooling system adding a new thermostat and drained the fuel tank which maybe could use further clean out? New fuel filter and a Jerry Can is what I’ve started it on. I notice the solenoid missed randomly so starter redo will add reliability.
Cosmetically useable, and of course it’s a desirable refurbish candidate if desired. Past restoration deteriorated some by sitting, but elbow grease will revive respectable condition. Some rust spots should be cured using stock replacement parts included. Car is dang complete though one piece driver door trim seems to have gotten away - however lots of parts remain available through Andy Burnbaum, WPC Club, and the Old Car Yard in Williams, CA.
Life changes mean I won’t use this now and it’s too good a car not to be enjoyed. Whether you full-on restore, or prop up and drive it – you’ll own the only one at the car rally! Clean Title, Keys, and original literature like sales brochures, Owner’s Manual, Shop Manual, etc. included.
First fella with $6,950 and a trailer takes her home! Willing to help deliver or load. Happy to answer questions, and thanks for looking
[more pics in ad - must use Craigslist message/email process]

av0300n0n_ik4ts5zNiliz_0kE0bC_600x450.jpg.8b4411613a7ad09d2bd96b63c6907d77.jpg

Back