NOT MINE 1960 Plymouth Savoy - 2dr Sedan - "Great driver, Not perfect" - BIG fins - $10,000 - Edmond, OK

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2370181536487138/-1960-Plymouth-Savoy

Seller's Description:
1960 Plymouth Savoy 2-door Sedan
  • Driven 99,999 miles
  • Manual transmission
  • Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: Gold
1960 Plymouth Savoy 2 door sedan (post car) - 225 slant six, 3 on the tree
  • New coil
  • New plugs
  • New plug wires
  • GM “one” wire alternator conversion (I still have factory dead generator.
This is a great driver that has overall good bones, you will have no chance of seeing another one wherever you go. Roof does have bondo that failed, will need to be worked over. Has rust in the 1/4’s as shown in pictures and does have some in the pans, they could be patched.
This car is FAR from perfect, and I want to be 100% transparent about what it is, we bought to be a family cruiser but my wife has decided she wants a TJ Wrangler instead. If I can answer any questions please let me know. Located in Edmond, OK.

image.png.4acf24a6bbcf3cae57e7ccdfa7754359.png

It's a looker but oh that price. At half the price you may find a project seeker.
Roof probably leaks a lot.

I'd love to have that. First year of the 225 & alternator. Nice lines. Maybe 30 minutes away.

Very poor paint/body prep on that roof, especially. I can do better than that, and I'm not a body guy. Wonder what's under that bubble-up rust in the fenders? Ten large seems pretty optimistic.

Back