drive_like_a_pro_page_03_image_0001.jpg

drive_like_a_pro_page_04_image_0001.jpg

drive_like_a_pro_page_05_image_0001.jpg

drive_like_a_pro_page_06_image_0001.jpg

drive_like_a_pro_page_07_image_0001.jpg

drive_like_a_pro_page_08_image_0001.jpg

drive_like_a_pro_page_09_image_0001.jpg

drive_like_a_pro_page_10_image_0001.jpg

Don't brake with your left foot!! People I know who do that don't realize that the slightest effort on their power-brake pedal makes the brake lights come on. They drive with their left foot hovering over the pedal, not knowing that they are actually providing a small amount of pressure on the pedal. I always know when I'm following such a person because I NEVER know when they are actually going to stop. Their brake lights are either always on, or go off at the release of the pedal but come back on within 50 feet of moving forward.

Don't do it!

Thank you....

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

I was looking for the phrase "avoid jack-rabbit starts." Seems like they usually put that in a paragraph about getting good gas mileage.

I have to take exception where it says to turn the wheels in the direction you want to turn while waiting.

That is a very bad idea.

If you are hit from the rear you will be pushed into oncoming traffic.

Always keep the wheels straight if you are not actually turning.

I agree 100%. I saw the aftermath of exactly that type of accident. A bunch of teens were stopped on two lane highway waiting to turn left, a guy behind hit them into oncoming traffic. They were t-boned, the result was 6 dead.

Back