NOT MINE 1961 Chrysler Windsor 2dr Hardtop - $23,700 - Lake Ozark, MO /Cross Ram Setup

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1961 Chrysler WINDSOR for sale by owner - Lake Ozark, MO - craigslist
Seller's Description:
1961 CHRYSLER WINDSOR. DUAL QUAD CROSS RAM. STUNNING BLACK EXTERIOR PAINT AND BODY. BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED INTERIOR. LOADED WITH INCREDIBLE OPTIONS. PUSH BUTTON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, odometer: 28205

61ChryslerWINDSORMOb.jpg.cb358e19721ed498b14f6503b2608f5b.jpg

Well this puts that 71 Polara for $25k into perspective. Were the cross ram engines available across the line then? I know you could pretty much order just about any combination of options then.

I just sent a check for a deposit on an account that has been closed for 3 years.

However I plan on putting some bitcoins in the account shortly if I can sell my 1971 Hemi 'Cuda convertible first.

If that doesn't sell PLAN B goes into effect. Rob a bank while naked so the cameras will not be able to ID me.

PLAN C I am working on but need to smoke at least 1 OZ of high grade weed 1st than wash that down with a case of Coors.

Also note the pic of the car was taken in the middle of the Sonoran Desert after a huge rainstorm.

Back